Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 5:56 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default where is the download button for 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)
i can't find the download button for this mod...any suggestions?
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 6:02 PM
Click on the tab labelled Files (it's right next to Description). Then click on the blue link.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Click on the tab labelled Files (it's right next to Description). Then click on the blue link.

ohh!!! thanx, eskie227!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227

ok, i downloaded it and all and put it where its suppose to be but when im in game and hit create a sim i don't see any extra sliders, any suggestions?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 7:56 PM
Default after downloading 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more) theres no extra sliders
after getting the mod , in game in create a sim i dont see any extra sliders, any suggestions?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#6 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 8:11 PM
In future, if you have a problem with a specific download, post on that download thread itself for help with it. And if you do make your own thread on an issue, you only need to make one, not one per followup question.

If all you've downloaded is those few sliders, you shouldn't need an extra mod to allow you more sliders (if you download more than a few you'll need a mod to enable more, there's a limit by default), so if they're not showing up in CAS with the other sliders, then is other .package format content working?

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
In future, if you have a problem with a specific download, post on that download thread itself for help with it. And if you do make your own thread on an issue, you only need to make one, not one per followup question.

If all you've downloaded is those few sliders, you shouldn't need an extra mod to allow you more sliders (if you download more than a few you'll need a mod to enable more, there's a limit by default), so if they're not showing up in CAS with the other sliders, then is other .package format content working?

sorry about the question thing! about another package format, i have no earthly idea!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ironman7000
sorry about the question thing! about another package format, i have no earthly idea!

oh! i do have that nraas thing..would it be in one of its options? if so, would you know which one? thanx, man!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#9 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 9:08 PM
Does "that nraas thing" actually work in your game? Because it will be in .package format, and if it works in your game, we know it's installed correctly...

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.