Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 7:57 PM
P&N cooking problems
Maybe it's just me and my game but since I installed P&N I found so far that I couldn't make:

Citrus Bear spit recipe in "The Beast Must Diet" quest. I control-clicked to remove that quest task but that borked the quest-- the beast couldn't be fed and the salad-fed merchant showed up for his execution but nothing happened so I had to quit the quest. And this bugs me: the deer jerky spit recipe apparently vanished from the spit menu. I always gave that to my knight and merchant or to any hero sim who had a quest that involved little time with access to a cooking pot or anything.

Cooking pots: I had ingredients for Moustache Wax and Chinchili but they didn't show up on the "Make Food" list at all.

ARGH. I took out all the mods and ran a vanilla game to see if that was causing the problem. Nope, same problem. Anyone else having similar problems?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 9:26 PM
The quest specific recipes tend to not show for me when I use a mod that does something to the recipes. Well, I only have the two from Simrecruit. If I delete them, then the quest recipes appear. Dunno if it's the wrong version of the mods or what on Earth causes that. I can put the mods back then.
Instructor
#3 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 9:36 PM
Same problem, same solution.