Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 7:40 PM
Default Village Shoppe Glitch
I'm having an issue with my game. I'm currently on the quest where, as Monarch, you need to go to the Village Shoppe and buy fruits for the peace meeting between the guild and the pirates. My problem comes when I try to go to the Village Shoppe. The dialog box opens as usual but there's no items listed. I can't click anything to close the box and the game just locks up to the point that I need to physically end-task the game. I've got quite a few mods currently, but the two that I suspected might be the problem; Grim's Medieval Core and Shimrod's More Market items, don't seem to be the issue. I'm going to spend the afternoon trial and error-ing the rest of my mods, but I wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue and been able to fix it. I'm currently running Pirates and Nobles and my game is version 2.0.109.00001.

Any help is appreciated~
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 9:10 PM
I've had this problem several times and it's frustrating! I would start with your most recent added mods and work backwards. it worked for me.
Instructor
#3 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 2:09 AM
This happened to me when I had an outdated version of Carrigon's Shopping in Bulk mod.

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 2:28 AM
100% sure this is due to an outdated mod! I had the same issue with TS3 before. So I would go through your recent mods to see which caused that issue. My suggestion is starting with the mods that have to do with the village store or shopping.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 10:09 PM
After some trial and error I narrowed it down to Zirrush's Speed Reader mod.
Instructor
#6 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 11:19 PM
I'm just glad it wasn't the fast respawn mod, i love that one.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by krystalevenstar
After some trial and error I narrowed it down to Zirrush's Speed Reader mod.

I concur. I had the same problem and when I took out the speed reader, everything went back to normal, unfortunately. It's a shame because I wanted that mod but got stuck in the same place for the same reason.
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 8:27 PM
I'll fix this tonight, missed some books from the deltabuild2 package >.< Sorry for the inconvenience guys