Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd May 2014 at 6:04 PM
Default Most Annoying Thing
Pretty much everyone in the Teen Club is a teen (hence the name :P) but, as a teen, what is it that annoys you most about other age groups?
Random pet hates, parental rants... anything goes here, I guess.
Let the random hatred begin
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd May 2014 at 12:25 AM
Tailgaters

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 24th May 2014 at 10:42 AM
I am a mid-late teen now, I was barely a teen when I joinet.

I hate the I'm better than you ness of the older generation.

Just Call me Square!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th May 2014 at 11:12 AM
People who push you out of the way in a supermarket, just to grab a packet of chips from the shelf

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th May 2014 at 9:51 AM
When young kids are terrified of you and make it obvious by staring at you constantly
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#6 Old 27th May 2014 at 5:30 PM
When younger kids call you ma'am even though you're only in your early twenties (not a teen but was a short time ago)

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 29th May 2014 at 10:54 PM
When people who are just teens or not quite yet thinking they're hard and not respecting them older than them by swearing because they know they can get away with it

Just Call me Square!
Scholar
#8 Old 30th May 2014 at 10:31 PM
On my course there's mature students; one of which has kids a year or two younger than the rest of us, and she thinks that being older than the rest of us makes her so much better and knowledgeable than us. I can kind of understand it because she's been around longer than us and seen more of life, but she really doesn't know anymore than the rest of us do, she just has an irritating sense of self-importance fueled by the fact that she's older than us, even though we're all in the same year group/class so she is no more important or knowledgeable than the people she is older than. Her self-importance and age snobbery can be quite amusing sometimes though.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 12:25 AM
It annoys me when people use that annoying "well hello there, small child" voice with me. I'm thirteen and kind of short so it happens to me a lot. I also hate it when I walk into a store and all the salespeople rush over to me. "Can I help you, little girl? Where are your parents?" I mean, I just want to buy some soap and I have all these twenty-somethings crowding around me with annoying fake smiles that they don't use for any of the other customers. SO ANNOYING!

Wow, I used the word "annoying" a lot during that paragraph. On a side note, my twin brother is one minute older than me and thinks that gives him an excuse to boss me around. It's not really a problem with other age groups, bit it's still worth mentioning.

May your plumbob glow ever green.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 9:56 PM
If exams were personified: they'd be the worst kinda person.

Got one tomorrow

Just Call me Square!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 10:12 AM
When people point out every mistake that you make

Space Pony
#12 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 3:02 PM
when you have to go to school 2days a week on summer because your going to go to university after 3 years (and it's got an entrance exam)
(our studding system is way too different from UK and US)
Space Pony
#13 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 5:05 PM Last edited by cherry4567 : 11th Aug 2014 at 8:42 PM.
and when you've grown your hair so long for about 6 years and you have to cut it
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 12:05 AM
Did you seriously just revive this thread to make an off-topic post?

May your plumbob glow ever green.
Scholar
#15 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 8:34 PM
When TS3 crashes. And the mood swings that come with puberty.
Space Pony
#16 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 5:21 AM
Allergies
Mad Poster
#17 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 3:41 AM
When origin decides to throw an update my way, and my internet is hopelessly slow