Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 10:53 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Can't fix the lag/freezing
Hello,

i know, this topic was already discussed very often but i tried so many fixes now and nothing worked.
So i'm using error trap, master conroller and overwatch, but it seems they don't really work.
The game is still very unstable as soon as i play with my sims. In the build or pause mode everything workes fine.
The strange thing is, lowering the video settings doesn't affect anything.
My rig: GTX 670; i5 3570k; 8 gb Ram
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 8:18 PM
Hello HansGG12 -

Not sure what you mean your game is unstable. What is it doing that makes it look unstable?
Where you have Overwatch and Error Trap installed have they generated any script errors? If so you might want to have those read over at NRaas to identify problems or other conflicts. You will need to register to so so. Instruction link is on the Home Page.
In the meantime this document might have some tips that will help you: Performance Tips