Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 10:11 AM
I would enter but you know how I am...I'd have to have two guys to swap to be the wives..i think it could be interesting honestly. But great entries everyone .

I am L...I am...Justice

http://i33.tinypic.com/dmcyut.jpg - There be Dragons..
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 1:06 PM
Hey if you need a judge or Emergency judge i can be 1 just send me the details on my page ( im fairly new at contests and stuff sooo)

One dark day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight.
Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other
Scholar
Original Poster
#28 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by L Lawliet_SC
I would enter but you know how I am...I'd have to have two guys to swap to be the wives..i think it could be interesting honestly. But great entries everyone .

That'd be perfectly fine - "wife" swap is pretty much the generic title,so your idea would be nice and interesting. .

AFireInsideMe, I'll add you to the Judging panel!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:34 PM
Hmmmm...I'm cooking up some ideas here so be prepared . Thanks Tririana ~.^.

I am L...I am...Justice

Lab Assistant
#30 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:54 PM
Family 1: The Dirde Family

Family Shot:

This is the Dirde family. They are very rich and make about 450,000 a year. They live in a mansion surrounded by a moat that they had custom made by "The Greatest Designer Alive".

Kaleb Dirde:

Name: Kaleb I. Dirde
Personality: Kaleb is a strict father. He is an extreme neat freak- nothing can be out of place in his house or someone will pay. He is very serious and not very outgoing. He tends to stay to himself rather than meet new people. He would rather read a book on the new court system than go to the party down the street. He is a loner and is afraid of cockroaches and other vermin.
History: Kaleb was raised into a family much like his own now. He was an only child and was ruled by a strict father his whole life. His mom died giving birth and his father never remarried or adopted any more kids. He was a loner at school that studied all the time. He was very successful and went to Harvard to become a lawyer, which he is today. He only married because he needed a child to pass on the family name of Dirde. He was very disapointed when his first child was claimed a daughter.

Meredith Dirde:

Name: Meredith A. Dirde
Personality: Meredith is a very outgoing person, much to the contrast of her husband Kaleb. She isn't mean nor nice. She always has a playful attitude, which is never spent on her daughter. She loves parties and is often the center of attention at them.
History: She was married off when she was 16 to Kaleb by her parents because they wanted her to be rich. Less than a month later she was pregnant with her first and so far only child. A week after her 17th birthday she gave birth to their daughter. She is pestered by Kaleb to produce a male heir, but she will have nothing of it. She loves going to parties and often ends up drunk at the door at 4 in the morning. She doesn't pay much attention to her daughter.

Lia Dirde:

Name: Lia S. Dirde
Personality: Lia is very shy and nice. She is the perfect student at school, besides the fact that she has no friends. She is very neat and her personality is almost exactly like her father's with the exception of her being nice. Her looks come from her mother, but her personality is mostly her fathers.
History: Being so young there is not much to say, except her mother had her at a very young age. She is often neglected and only learned how to talk, walk, and other things from the nanny that took care of her when she was younger. She often has to do things for herself since her parents won't.

Family 2: The Neesie Family

Family Shot:

This is the Neesie family. They are middle-class family making about 60,000 a year. They have a cozy home just big enough for the upcoming little one and theirselves.

Andrew Neesie:

Name: Andrew N. Neesie
Personality: Andrew is a playful, caring person who adores his wife and family. He is kind of a slob- coke cans, pizza slices, and old cake surrounds his work computer. He dedicates a lot of time writing books, still every Friday he makes sure the family gets a night out to do something like bowling or going out to eat. He is outgoing and loves meeting new people. He says they help him get ideas for his books. Andrew is kind of lazy though, and prefers not to do sports and such.
History: Andrew grew up in a HUGE family! He had 8 sisters and 7 brothers, and all four of his grandparents and his two parents lived in one huge farmhouse. He loved having a big family and hopes to make his just as big, though his wife doesn't want one that huge. When he was a kid he would write stories and plays and his family would act them out. Tragedy struck when he was 13 years old. His 7 brothers were inside the house for punishment when everyone else had went out to eat. Apparantly they had tried to cook their own food and a fire broke loose and killed them all. His family was never the same after that. He wants a huge family to recapture the happy memories.

Sakura Neesie:

Name: Sakura A. Neesie
Personality: Sakura is a bold, sweet woman who lives for her family. She is active and often takes her kids to the park for games and ice cream. She is very nice, but is bold and will stand firm on her opinions whether she is right or wrong. She loves to play with her kids and often takes the neighbors kids to the park with her when they need a babysitter. She loves kids.
History: When Sakura was just 13 years old her parents moved from Japan to the US. She was enrolled at the same school as Andrew and they quickly became best friends. Then they got involved romantically when she turned 14. Everyone told her that he was too old for her and that she should break-up with him, but she wouldn't hear it. Unfortunately when she was just 14 she found out she was pregnant with Andrew's child. Their parents' arranged for a quick marrige before the baby was born and she was married on her 15th birthday. A couple months later she had her first child. She wants to have a big family also because she grew up alone, only with her parents.

Suki Neesie:

Name: Suki P. Neesie
Personality: Suki was always a dark child. She is very mean to everyone except her cat, and sometimes her family. She highly disapproves her mother's young pregnancy and therefor stays out of romantic and any other relationships. She focuses on sports and making money more than school work or friends. She is very, very serious and never jokes around.
History: Every since she was a kid she was teased about her parents and how they were so young and how she was poor, because back then they were. She took her anger out on her peers until her father told her to try out sports. She quickly grew addicted to them and his currently the best track-runner, tennis-player, and soccer player in the entire school. She refuses to take money from anyone, even her parents, so she works as a waitress after-school and on weekends. She prefers to be alone with her cat that she found. She looks a lot like her mother and, as you can see, hates taking pictures.

Steve Neesie:

Name: Steve I. Neesie
Personality: Steve is overly friendly. He loves everyone and everything. He is extremly artistic and his drawings and paintings are hung all around his room. Steve likes to play with other kids his age so he loves it when he goes to the park. He is nice, outgoing, playful- the perfect mix!
History: Not much to say being VERY young. Except that one time her almost strangled Suki's cat by hugging too much.

Suka Neesie:

Name: Suka S. Neesie
Personality: Suka is very nice- to only Suki! She likes to stay with Suki and won't leave Suki's room unless Suki has left it. While Suki is at school she stays in her room. She is very aggressive though to other people. She is finicky and hates a dirty litterbox or foodbowl. She'll only eat the finest catfood and she hates being outside.
History: Suka was found by Suki when she was just a kitten. Suki's mom almost hit her, but Suki leaned over and pressed the brakes just in time. Ever since then Suka has loved Suki, and hated others.

:P
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 3:19 AM Last edited by PlumbBobbed : 1st Jul 2009 at 4:25 PM.
Round One Application
The Elsing Family

At the Elsing family residence, excelling in academics, sports, and in the community is a great part of their lives. Mother and wife Rachel manages her own, succesful fitness center for women and husband Stephen holds a position as a manager at a local cafe in their hometown Madison, Wisconsin. Their eldest daughter Madeline is an active participant in soccer, tennis, swimming, choir, band, and jazz. Addison, the middle child, does ballet and maintains straight 'As'. Even the youngest child, Ella, is taught to be the best at everything you do. After their busy, hectic schedules, the children have a long list of chores waiting for them. For Rachel, order and succeeding is a top priority.

Name: Stephen James Elsing
Personality: "I think that winning should be a top priority on everyone's list!" Remington's personality comes off as a somewhat snooty and well-to-do man, but he insists that just isn't that case! He enjoys spending time with his wife and children. He loves reading about traveling to far out places in his spare time and would help anyone that needs it. He is very responsible and can be quite a stickler when it comes to the rules of his household.
History: "I was raised in a tiny trailer in Alabama, so basically in the middle of nowhere. I didn't like that. I wanted to live in a big house, with a pretty wife, and wonderful kids. So far, I think I have succeeded."

Name: Rachel Rae Elsing
Personality: "I like to be first in everything I do. Winning is all that counts and you should do anything to make sure you win." Rachel's personality is that of a upperclasswoman. She can be a witch sometimes, but believes its all for the sake of her children's future.
History: "I grew up pretty much the same way my children are growing up. We lived in a nice, suburban house and I remember being rushed from one thing to the next, but that was the way I liked it. When I met Stephen, I knew he was 'the one' even though that may seem corny and much of a cliche. And the best thing was, we both shared the same values. I couldn't be happier with my life right now!"

Name: Madeline Ann Elsing
Personality: "I'm an easy-going girl and I'm pretty much happy all the time. I know that what my mom and dad do is for the best."
History: "I'm the first child of my parents and I think I have it the easiest. When I was born, I was showered with almost everything you could imagine, and that hasn't changed much since. I always try get good grades while maintaining top performance in sports. It's what I was taught."

Name: Addison Jane Elsing
Personality: "I like helping people and caring for sick things."
History: "I just started fourth grade and I love it! I like ballet, too. I have been practicing for almost six years now!'

Name: Ella Courtney Elsing
Personality: "Gaga...goo!" Likes biting.
History: Ella was the last daughter for the Elsing couple and they couldn't be more proud of her since the day she came home from the hospital! She just started daycare a few weeks ago.

The Harris Family

The very different Harris family believes in expression, family, and trying your best, even if you don't win. Mother Pennie works at a local department store while her husband, London-native Remington, is currently unemployed. Their only son Emile isn't active in any extra-curricular activities and likes it that way. Most of the Harris family's time is centered around Emile(pronounced AH-meal), and it looks like that isn't going to change anytime soon. They live in their crowded New York City apartment.

Name: Remington Alec Harris
Personality: "I like partying and staying up late. I believe in having a good time and worrying about the consequences later!"
History: "I grew up in foster care across the pond. I was always being carted around and playing music found its way into my heart. I met Pennie at a concert a few years back and I couldn't be happier with a wife who puts up with me."

Name: Pennie April Burnes-Harris
Personality: "My whole life revolves around my family. Emile and Remington are my whole life and I couldn't be happier catering to them!"
History: "I was a rebel. I found satisfaction in doing the opposite of what my parents wanted, but that bit me in the butt. When I was sixteen, I got pregnant and that's how Emile came into my life. A few years later, I met Remington and we decided to get married. Life couldn't be any better! Well, unless we won the lottery!"

Name: Emile France Burnes
Personality: "I get everything I want. Period."
History: "Remington's not my real dad, which is a relief. I hate him so much you couldn't begin to understand! When my mom and him married I thought that they wouldn't go through with it, but they did. Now I'm stuck with a deadbeat step-dad."

It seems that these families couldn't be more opposing. How will each react to their new wife? Stay tuned until next week!"
Scholar
Original Poster
#32 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 3:32 AM
Awesome! Thank you for the submissions, all! .
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 7:50 AM Last edited by L Lawliet_SC : 1st Jul 2009 at 8:37 AM.
Default Application-Julius and Ambrose
Family 1-The Julius Family

Name-Vince Julius
Age-34

History-Vince was raised in a family enviroment and was the oldest of two, he met Anna in high school and the two continued through high school and even went to college together. Once they graduated he began to seek a job, so he could begin his own life and a family with Anna.

Personality-Family Oriented, Serious, Organized.

Occupation-Police Officer

Name- Anna Julius
Age- 34

History-She was raised by her mother alone, her father was abusive to her mother. They seperated when Anna was only about 2 years of age, they left and started a new life together away from her father. Anna's mother was a wonderful person and raised Anna the best she could, sometimes holding down more than one job. Once Anna started high school she met and started dating Vince, the two became very close and thier relationship began. Anna soon learned that Vince was perfect for her, thus the two got married soon after college. Anna also paid her own way through college as well, her mother has recently passed.

Personality- Organized, Strict, Serious, Quiet

Occupation- Teacher

Name- Elton Julius
Age-7
Occupation-Private School Student

History-Not really much to tell about Elton, except that he loves to be around his older sister Isabel, he loves being outside. He also enjoys reading and watching televison when it's premitted.

Personality-Outgoing, a bit reserved, playful

Name- Isabel Julius
Age 8
Occupation-Private School Student

History-She is annoyed that elton has to constantly be with her, but she does enjoy playing outside and can usually be found in her bedroom reading or playing with her dolls.

Personality- Quiet, Shy, Snob

Julius Family

Family 2-The Ambrose Family

Name- Julian Ambrose
Age-24

History-Julian is a recovering drug and alcohol addict, he is also an up and coming rockstar. He has made alot of mistakes in his life and his body definantly shows it, the only positive he things in his life are Star and Wren. Star is a bit of a sad story as she was concieved after a night of drinking and shooting up, she was left on his doorstep. Once this happened Julian knew he had to turn his life around, his life was no longer his own. It was Star that brought him back from the brink of destruction. Julian is also Bi-Sexual.

Personality- Brash, Loud, Rude, Outgoing, Lazy

Occupation- Night Club manager

Name-Wren Ambrose
Age-24

History- Wren met Julian one night after the rocker was done with a show at his rock club, in fact it was almost Julian's last night alive. As he stumbled out of the Night club, Julian was viciously attacked. Apprently he owed people money for some drugs he had purchased. Wren actually found him beaten to a bloody pulp in an alley, He actually paid the guys off so that they would leave Julian alone. He has been with the rocker ever since and lives with him and Star in thier small home. He is also Bi-Sexual as well.

Personality- Quiet, Shy, Caring, Loving, Patient

Occupation- Co-nightclub Manager

Name- Star Ambrose
Age- 7
Occupation- Public School Student

History- Star was left on Julian's doorstep with a note pinned to her blanket from her mother. Julian took her in and she changed his life for the better, she adores him and pratically worships the ground he walks on. She and her parents have also have a hard life considering the sexuality of them, some don't agree that she should be raised by two men. The family is sometimes terrorized by people who do not agree with the arangements.

Personality- Spoiled Princess

Ambrose Family

Wonder how these families will adjust? What conflicts will arise? Can Julian cope without Wren? Stay tuned...for more Wife Swap

I am L...I am...Justice

Test Subject
#34 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 9:21 PM
2 contestants required or >at least< 2? Hope there can be more than 10, I'm working on my application. :-)
Scholar
Original Poster
#35 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 11:20 PM
At least 2 more, there's no maximum amount - as many as who wants to join! .
Scholar
Original Poster
#36 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 12:59 AM
Just a heads up that Round I will be continuing onto the next Round very soon. We still one judge, so if anyone wants to offer, let me know!
Test Subject
#37 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 12:55 PM
1. Cabbage Family

An ordinary family with many problems: both psychological and financial…

Joe Cabbage - 46 years old, unemployed
Personality - Couch Potato, Slob, Inappropriate, Unlucky, Heavy Sleeper
16 years of unemployment made him an angry and lazy man.
Joe Cabbage in 3 words? Sexist, racist, homophobe.

Molly Cabbage – 40 years old, Kitchen Scullion
Personality – Good, Family-Oriented, Hot-Headed, Excitable, Absent-Minded
She raises 3 children & she is the only breadwinner. Solarium is her only entertainment. She expected a better life but who would have thought that Joe would end up unemployed and angry?

Poppy Cabbage – 17 years old, High School student
Personality – Friendly, Great Kisser, Party Animal, Neurotic
She loves to party & to date, however her difficult childhood made her a neurotic girl. She has no boyfriend. She hates that she has to share a room with her younger brother. She would love to move out but she has no money. And besides - how would she leave her mother alone with the kids and her useless father?

Danny Cabbage – 10 years old, Elementary School student
Personality – Brave, Athletic, Can’t Stand Art
He has never been a talented student, but he is good at sports. He would love to become a famous football player, but his biggest dream is to be a man as unlike his father as it’s possible. It’s not hard to guess why…

Melvin Cabbage – 2 years old
Personality – Clumsy, Insane
Who would he become? His whole life is ahead of him, but one great success is already behind him – he can walk.

2. Caviar Family

Lesbian Double-Income-No-Kids couple who got married in Canada in 2006.

Vanessa Caviar – 34 years old, Businesswoman
Personality – Workaholic, Perfectionist , Schmoozer, Vegetarian, Light Sleeper
She can’t stand unemployed people who are having one child after another. In her opinion, it is better to make a career & get rich first and this is what she is doing now. There will be time for children. Later.

Elizabeth Caviar – 29 years old, Medical Doctor
Personality – Good, Charismatic, Bookworm, Athletic, Neat
She would love to adopt a child - she meets so many unhappy lonely children during her work as a medical doctor… But Vanessa doesn’t want to, she is so focused at her career, always with a mobile phone in her hand. Does this relationship have a future?

Which Caviar Wife will be swapped? What conflicts will arise? Will the families learn something from the Wife Swap?
Scholar
Original Poster
#38 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 5:43 PM
Great entry, 3mieszczanka! Thank you for joining. .

Round I will be closing in a little under five hours.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 8:33 PM
Looking forward to it , entries look great guys!

I am L...I am...Justice

Scholar
#40 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 8:43 PM Last edited by Prosthetics : 4th Jul 2009 at 9:45 PM.
Hope I'm not to late!

1. The Stevens Family

This couple has been together since high school, and were married soon after graduating. Their daughter was conceived on their wedding night. You could consider them lower middle class, but they feel that they're in the right place.

Dylan Stevens
I always said I would try my hardest, and I think that I have!
Dylan grew up in a delightfully close knit family, and he craves the same ideals within his own family.
Occ: stay-at-home dad/artist

Angela Stevens
I will weather whatever may come.
Angela is an only child, whose parents have recently passed. Family always comes first, and whatever trouble they may bring.
Occ: Elementary School Teacher

Serena Stevens
I'm the perfect little angel!
Slightly stuck-up and self-centered, Serena loves to play tag and receive attention!
Occ: Public School Student

2. The Gonzalez Family

The Gonzalez' haven't known each other for very long, and after a whirlwind courtship, they were engaged and married, resulting in their daughter. There is no doubt that they are among the upper class.

Robert Gonzalez
However you're doing now, you can always do better.
Robert grew up in the poorer part of town, and in his early teenhood, provided for his younger brothers and sisters, however, once he grew up he vowed to never end up the way his parents did.
Occ: Loan Officer at Sim City Bank

Lucinda Gonzalez
Practice hard, play harder.
Lucinda, much like her husband Robert, grew up in a situation that required her to take a job to help make ends meet...and though her parents have passed, she never takes a moment to feel disappointed or sad.
Occ: Stay-at-Home mom/Fashion Consultant

Christina Gonzalez
Learning and playing!
Christina was only recently born into the neurosis her parents contribute on a daily basis. Currently, she enjoys picking her nose.
Occ: Toddler!

who knows how things will unfold once these two switch!
Scholar
Original Poster
#41 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 10:00 PM
You're just in time, Prosthetics! .
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 11:17 AM
oooh round 2 nearly here! XD
Scholar
Original Poster
#43 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:59 PM
I have two sets of scores back, just waiting on the third!
Theorist
#44 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 1:24 PM
I'm nervous now!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 4:35 PM
me 2. hurry up last set of results
Field Researcher
#46 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 5:58 PM
Um..my computer crashed so when I fixed it I installed sims 3 because of all the space i acquired. I can make a sims 3 family to look just like them..so I can continue the contest.
Scholar
#47 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:45 PM
^ sucks.

I've got the feeling that I didn't actually do to well, so I'm not all that anxious.
Theorist
#48 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:49 PM
"I've got the feeling that I didn't actually do to well"
So ahev i, but i'm still nervous (this is my first comp )
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:53 PM
its the same 4 me AnimalMad hopefully we wont have 2 w8 much longer!!! DX
Theorist
#50 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:56 PM
*pokes last judge with stick*

Page 2 of 6