Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 3:00 AM
Default Hidden Springs routing problem
I'm currently playing in Hidden Springs and I've deleted all the lots and am rebuilding the town. I'm not adding any lots, only building on existing ones. I also have the Hidden Springs world fix installed from this site.

Here is my problem:

I decided to build my family home at the top-most lot(circled in red) and at the bottom of the path leading down the hill I built a greenhouse/farming lot(circled in black). My sims can not route down the path and the two yellow Xs indicate the areas where their routing is blocked.

When I first deleted everything I ran a sim up and down the path to make sure it would work. After building the house and greenhouse the path was broken. I went to a backup where the path was routable and replaced the house and greenhouse and played from there. I played about two sim-days(during that time building other lots around town, far from these lots) and now the path is broken again.

I've tried opening a brand new save file and the path is broken right off, so it seems that right now the only save that will work is my backup but it seems to break soon after for no apparent reason.

I'm at a complete loss so I was hoping anyone with knowledge of CAW would be able to shed some light on the problem!