Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 6:09 AM Last edited by levini : 4th Dec 2011 at 3:50 PM.
Vivian snapped out of his near sleep state upon hearing Some screams. Seconds later , Nixxy got up and asked him about where Lacy was. "uhh... I dunno, Im gonna find her. You coming?" he asked Nixxy and dashed out of the bunker . He followed the screams and finally saw Lacy on the ground screaming . He callled out to Nixxy twice and procedded to take Lacy's gun and bag " What happened?" he called out to Lacy hoping she could tell him what was going on. He thought back to the last time this happened and figured that again it was probably some effects of the medication and from her not having it . He decided to wait a few for her to hopefully answer . He looked over her and saw that scary creature, dead on the floor . He didnt think much of it, except that it looked scary. He decided to go to that spot he found, hoping he could find something to counter the effects that Lacy was having. He ran off , hoping Lacy wouldnt die from the effects. He looked through finding nothing useful. Depressed he ran back to Where Lacy was located hoping to find something in those bunkers. He Got back to Lacy and decided upon waiting for Nixxy beforeleaving to explore. He looked through Lacy's bag and found a water bottle. He took it and tipped some water into Lacy's mouth hoping she would drink some water and feel a bit better.

(( alrighty. I edited it to make more sense . I simply reused the last time where your character fell down screaming. Hope this makes more sense))

(◐ω◑)
What kind of Sim loves like this?
(◐ω◑)
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 5:17 PM
Vivian ran off before waiting for a reply. Nixxy looked after him for a few seconds, dumbstruck. She looked around for anything that could possibly a weapon. A thick branch on the ground answered her search and a few minutes later, Nixxy heard Vivian shouting her name. Nixxy ran to where Vivian was, tipping water into Lacy's mouth where she lay on the ground.
"What's wrong with her?" Nixxy said, half-angrily, half-concernedly. Then she noticed the beast lying dead on the ground.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 12:34 AM
((Thanks ))

Nixxy's voice penetrated the hazy in Lacy's head, and stopped her screaming. "Nixxy." Lacy said weakly. "The poison from......the creature....... A little one.....bit me. Check for.......an antidote I don't........have.......much.....time left." Her screams faded away and that was bad news, that meant she had no energy left to attract attention. She felt those strange people crowding around her again, reaching through Vivian and Nixxy for her. One of them touched her and she felt a brush against her mind and in that brush she suddenly knew whereabouts the antidote was. She whispered nearly inaudible, "The mirrored safe." Then she struggled againt the touch of the strange people but realised they were keeping her mind busy and so keeping he poison at bay, but she knew it wouldn't work for long.

"In spite of everything, I believe that people are really good at heart."
-Anne Frank

"If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
-Sherlock Holmes
Scholar
#54 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 12:57 AM
Nixxy barely heard the last words from Lacy. "The mirrored safe..."
What did that mean? No use trying to figure it out now. Find out now, figure out later.
"I don't think she has much time left, Vivian. We have to do something," Nixxy said, turning to him.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Instructor
#55 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 3:34 AM
Vivian heard what Lacy said. 'Mirrored Safe?" He said, Looking around. 'Maybe it's in this area, Nix. We should search about and try to find it." he told her looking through the bunkers nearest them. minutes later he came out of Bunker 54 with a small safe. It didnt look mirrored but he decided to search it. but to save time He went on a hunt for more. In Bunker 60B he found a mirrored safe and a dead body of a woman on the floor near it . By the looks of her body she was impaled with a peice of metal from the ceiling , in her hands was a strange vial containing a liquid. He grabbed it and searched about , Not knowing that the "dead Body" was a creature. Vivian looked over just in time to see the body begin to move. It dragged itself across the floor twoard him. He tried to avoid it but it caught his foot. He took the gun out and began to fire rounds into the thing hoping it would die. His hopes proved correct , He managed to shoot his foot free. running back to where Lacy was, Vivian Held the vial in his pocket unknowing that the creature was still possibly alive. he had found two syringes in the room and hoped that it wasnt too late to save Lacy. He moved near Lacy and began to prep the Needle . Vivian took one needle and injected Lacy with it. Hoping it was her antidote.

(◐ω◑)
(◐ω◑)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 5:38 AM
Lacy felt a needle but the liquid inside did nothing. The mirrored safe that she had talked about was in ehr own bunker, Bunker #41 and it was in the wall. Because she was the only one that had ever had the poison, it made sense that she was the only one that had the antidote in her bunker. But what she couldn't say was the antidote wasn't a syringeable liquid, but something else. That and Lacy didn't trust Vivian, she was hoping the Nixxy was searching and had found it because Vivan had something about him that she didn't trust.

-Anne Frank

"If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
-Sherlock Holmes
Scholar
#57 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 8:44 PM
Nixxy watched Vivian run off, and then decided to check a different area. Where was Lacy's bunker? Nixxy had a feeling, based off of a feeling given off by Lacy, that the antidote would be in or near Lacy's bunker. Which was Lacy's bunker? Then a thought struck Nixxy, one that made her feel stupid.
"Oh duh," said Nixxy, slapping a hand to her forehead. She started to knock on the walls of the bunker she was already in, hoping to find some form of secret compartment. Mirrored safe. Was there a mirror in here somewhere? It would probably be there... Knocking, knocking, knocking... Where was Vivian? All of a sudden, there were footsteps. Nixxy immediately stopped what she was doing. Maybe it was the schizophrenia talking, but she wasn't going to tell Vivian about what she had realized, not yet. He injected a syringe, kind of like the one guards had used on her when they experimented with her DNA, into Lacy's arm. No change, at least no visible changes. Nixxy slipped silently back into Lacy's bunker and continued knocking on the walls.
(( I'll edit this post if what I'm about to say isn't correct.))
With a small grinding noise, a small chunk of wall slid back, revealing a safe. Nixxy quickly slipped back out, hoping no one had noticed her. Kneeling down by Lacy, she whispered:
"I found it. Do you know the combination?"

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Instructor
#58 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 2:42 AM
Vivian Sat knowing the stuff was not working.He could sense that this wasn't the right thing. Upset, he moved to the wall , Cursing himself for failing.hoping Nixxy found the antidote, he decided to go back to the room he found the failed antidote, noting that he had found something interesting. But, upon nearing the area, he saw the strange creature he encountered. It was dragging itself towards Him. He quickly loaded Lacy's gun and fired three bullets into it, Killing it. Vivian then went into the room to search it. His memory proved correct, for he had found a sharp knife. Returning to Lacy, Vivian saw Nixxy kneeling near Lacy. He hid in a bunker, hoping they didnt see him. " Is Lacy Dead?" He thought, depression falling over him. He blamed himself for what happened , for not going with Lacy, for giving her the wrong thing. " Why am I still here ? I cant do anything." Vivian Thought, the heat of his tears on his cheeks. He laid down on the grungy bed and contemplated what to do next.

(◐ω◑)
(◐ω◑)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 5:09 AM
((No, it's all good. ))

Lacy felt Nixxy beside, her, then leave, then return again. She heard the whisper of, "I found it. Do you know the combination?" Unfortunatly Lacy, couldn't bring anything to mind except one memory that wouldn't pin itself down in her mind. She finally got the memory of the day they had experimented on her eyes.
The felame guard was leaning over her as they started to strap her down. The guard's nails hovered before her exposed belly but came no closer. The guard mockingly said, "All you need to remember is 4 numbers. 3641. Remember them because if the time comes and we aren't around when you experiment with the poison yourself, you'll need to find the antidote. 3641, maybe you'll be able to save yourself. Or not. Then the nails flashed down and the poison ripped into her skin.
Lacy whispered so softly, only Nixxy could hear. "3, 6, 4, 1. It's the only number I know." She opened her eyes but all she could see was darkness eating at her sight. That made her feel vulnerable. She fought against the poison as she hoped Nixxy could find it in time.

-Anne Frank

-Sherlock Holmes
Scholar
#60 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 8:20 PM
"3, 6, 4, 1. It's the only number I know." Lacy said quietly. Nixxy jumped up quickly and ran to the safe. She punched the numbers in swiftly, and with a metallic clicking/grinding sound, the door to the safe swung open. The antidote lay inside. It was wrapped up in brown paper...or very old leather; Nixxy wasn't sure which. She scooped it up and ran back to Lacy, not sure what to do. "I have it, right here. It's not a syringe. I've never seen something like this before. I need to know what to do."

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Instructor
#61 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 4:05 AM
Vivian Laid down, trying to calm down and plan his next moves. He thought about escaping this place "but to where? knowing that they were pretty much in the middle of nowhere and that there were creatures that would very much find him as a tasty meal. He shuddered at the thought. Worry fell over him as he got up and began his way out. He got out and decided to ty and find Nixxy and hopefully survive it out with her . He got to where Lacy was but didnt want to go farther. Closing his eyes, too scared to see death of a friendly person, He sat down , not knowing she was still alive and probably able to hear. He let his emotions go, trying not to allow the situation to get to him. It was somewhat hard, he was tired, scared and deeply depressed. He didnt sense Nixxy near him.

(◐ω◑)
(◐ω◑)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 8:52 AM
Lacy didn't know what it was, she had never been focused enough to listen, all she remembered was one of the guards spraying something under her tounge. That was all she remembered. She felt Nixxy's arm brush her and she tried to mentally send it to Nixxy. She didn't know if it would work, she only knew that that was all she could do.

-Anne Frank

-Sherlock Holmes
Scholar
#63 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 8:15 PM
Nixxy jerked a little bit. This thing was like the bottle her mother used to keep cleaning chemicals in. How did she know that? Then she remembered something; when she had a sore throat, her mother had sprayed this disgusting cherry flavored crap under her tongue, and the next morning, the soreness was gone. Nixxy remembered thinking her mother was some kind of magician after that. Nixxy opened Lacy's mouth a little bit and pressed the trigger on the bottle. There was a hissing noise as the liquid sprayed out. Praying for a miracle, Nixxy sat back on her knees, waiting.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Instructor
#64 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 11:41 PM
Vivian looked up and saw Nixxy kneeling near him trying to fiddle with something strange he didnt recognise. Embarassed, he stopped crying and wondered what Nixxy was doing and what is the thingy she is spraying Into Lacy's mouth. He wondered if it was the antidote to whatever Lacy was suffering from and wondered that if it was, whether there was more that they could gather in case of situations like this. He looked over to Nixxxy , " hey, uhh... Do you think we should try to find more of whatever you just used? Just in case this happens again." he inquired , wondering if Nixxy thought it as a dumb idea. He sat and stared off into space waiting for a reply.

(◐ω◑)
(◐ω◑)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 8:55 AM
Lacy felt the spray under her tounge and a few minutes later she coughed and sat up as she felt the poison be dissolved by the antidote. She breathed deeply and slowly and then hugged Nixxy tightly. "Thank you so much. I thought I was dead." She said. She looked around and said, "What was there would be it." She told Vivian. "Where'd my gun and bag go?"

-Anne Frank

-Sherlock Holmes
Instructor
#66 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 2:43 PM
"I borrowed it just in Case there was more of those awful thingies around. I did find a sharp knife though " he said taking the knife out of the bag and handing the bag amd gun back to Lacy "also, I found a strange creature while I was going to get that failed antidote" he added as he described the thing he killed off. He handed the knife to Nixxy, knowing that she needed a weapon. He wondered what they thought of him , especially since his fangs are quite obvious . He also wondered if they thought he would harm them or betray them. He felt a bit nervous and tried not to show it, but unknowingly he made his nervousness obvious without speaking. He bit his bottom lip and waited for Lacy to think of what to do next, tasting the blood from him biting too hard.

(◐ω◑)
(◐ω◑)
Scholar
#67 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 5:06 PM
Vivian handed Nixxy the knife. She stood up, examining the knife carefully. Reminded her of a knife her father had; Nixxy looked up again. Vivian was biting his lip, and he seemed nervous about something. Nixxy stood up, brushing the dust off of her coat. Was it just her, or was it getting darker, very fast; Nixxy flicked her tail anxiously.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#68 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 9:39 AM
Lacy noticed the day getting darker very quickly. "Thanks." She said, taking her bag and gun back, and tapping her thigh to check her knife was still in place. "What's going on?" She asked quickly, noting the antidote on the ground and picking it up to stow in her backpack. "Vivian, it's okay. You didn't shoot me so I have no reason to yell at you." She told Vivian, while anxiously looking up at the sky.

-Anne Frank

-Sherlock Holmes
Scholar
#69 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 4:53 PM
Nixxy had never seen the sky get dark so fast. What time had it been before the sky darkened? Anytime from noon to three, maybe... Nixxy lashed her tail back and forth nervously. "We might want to find cover," she said, more to herself than to anyone else.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Instructor
#70 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 4:00 AM
Vivian snapped out of his thoughts and felt embarassed for making his nervousness obvious. "why not use Lacy's bunker as shelter? We are near it and we can clean it out if need be" he said. He waited for a reply and began to search about for some cloth to stop the bleeding , finally deciding to rip some from his pant leg. He thought about what use he may be in this small group and wondered how they would be protected in every place they would be camping in.

(◐ω◑)
(◐ω◑)
Scholar
#71 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 2:41 AM
Nixxy agreed with Vivian, but there was always the problem with those creatures. Unless Lacy had killed all of them, or they moved on, there was that issue. Lacy had what was left of the antidote, but would it be enough until all of the creatures camping out around here were dead? Or until they could escape? Were they even going to stick around eachother, or go their seperate ways?

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#72 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 5:16 AM
Lacy grabbed her backpack and led the way into her bunker, a meticulously kept area. "Sorry if it's not your style." She said, "I like it like this." She put the backpack down down at the table with four chairs. "It's okay, I Made sure this had no creatures in it when I escaped my cell. Or rather I thought I had. Wander around if you want." She wandered off into the place where she was kept, her own cell with total destruction. Smashed concrete, ripped sheets and furniture broken and strewn all across the floor. She walked into the center of the room and just looked at the destruction that she had caused when she was angry.

-Anne Frank

-Sherlock Holmes
Instructor
#73 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 2:22 AM
Vivian Followed Lacy into her bunker. He decided to Pick a spot on the floor and try to make it as comfy as possible. after three minutes of trying he Simply got up and Walked out hunting for mattresses or blankets for him and Nixxy to use. He went into a random Bunker and found what he wanted, two blankets. He grabbed them and began to search around the bed when suddenly, something shot out and grabbed his leg. Vivian Cried out loudly to alert Nixxy and Lacy as he tried to kick the thing off of him unsuccessfully. He managed to drag the thing out of under the bed and realized that it was that dead looking thing. He waited for a response and hoped this thing wasnt dangerous.

(( the creature is not a zombie. It is basically a venus fly Trap/Spider mix but for the most part it cant function as a spider due to the fact that the thing ( and the one in the previous one) was crushed somewhat under the bed when it collapsed on it))

(◐ω◑)
(◐ω◑)
Scholar
#74 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 8:37 PM
Nixxy was dozing again when she heard a shout from Vivian. She grab the knife he had given her and raced off, following the sound of Vivian's yells. There was a freaky looking thing attacking him. It looked slightly like one of the spiders that used to crawl into Nixxy's bunker, but this was at least 100 times their size.
"Kill it, Nixxy. Jump on it and kill it," said her inner reasoning. Probably not good to listen to, but at the moment that was her best option. She leapt on top of it, trying to stab it as many times as she possibly could.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#75 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 8:46 AM
Lacy didn't hear the shout as she was too wrapped up in memories of the past. She saw the shadowy figures around her, just watching her. She saw herself hazily through a summer heat wave. She saw herself being dragged into the room by guards. She saw key moments of her life just pass before her and fade into the past as the shadowy figures stood on the edge of her vision.

-Anne Frank

-Sherlock Holmes
Page 3 of 6