Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#5576 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 12:11 PM
What could happen in a baby's birthday party. You aging up, one of the quests go's into labor and your mother find outs she is pregnant. All at the same time... My game crashed so non of these never really happen.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#5577 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 9:16 AM
My sim went on a killing spree, well several sprees. And now Grim refuses to take their souls. There are 7 dead sims around my sim and every time grim shows up he says no and leaves. This wouldn't bother me but to level up the assassination skill I need credit for the kills. Which only happens when Grim takes their souls, which he's refusing to do. I guess I over worked him because when I went on a killing spree during a party Grim fainted after taking all the souls. The worst thing is this is happening on a public lot so the longer my sim waits the more people show up. Theres already a pregnant Justine Keaton standing awkwardly near my sim because pregnant sims are immune to death.

God damn it Grim, suck it up and do your job!!!

Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway - Robert Downey Jr

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand? - Captain Jack Sparrow
Mad Poster
#5578 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 12:04 PM
O.o Can you take a screenshot? I'm morbidly curious to see the Grim Reaper essentially tell you to fuck off.
Field Researcher
#5579 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
O.o Can you take a screenshot? I'm morbidly curious to see the Grim Reaper essentially tell you to fuck off.

If he did that I would have, essentially he just appeared, did a short idle animation, then disappeared. I eventually had to reset every sim I had 'killed' then go hunt them down again and kill them individually before Grim would take their souls. Which of course led to more witnesses and more people I had to kill. My sim must have had at least 15-20 kills that night because Grim refused to take the first 7 souls. As such I lost out on 4 kills because 1 was an npc cop who didn't leave a grave. 2 adult men managed to spontaneously die in their own homes (though I did recover 1 grave) and the last was the (child)son of the missing man who was taken by the social worker because I had previously killed his mother. The only person to get away unscathed was Justine Keaton, because pregnant sims are immune to dying/being killed.

Somehow, though, despite being evil, having the evil red glow, having murdered countless of sims in public, being arrested 5 times, despite sims running away in terror at the sight of him, my serial killer sim is being invited to parties. All of which have ended in slaughterfests. No wonder Grim hates my sim. My sims graveyard has about 30 graves in it, about 26 were from the last 2.5 days.

Somehow I think inviting someone called Jeff The Killer to your party isn't a good idea. Yes I made a creepypasta sim, I also made Eyeless Jack. I am a creepypasta fangirl and E.J and Jeff are my favourites. The only reason E.J isn't slaughtering townies is because that's not his style, and he would loose his job as a doctor. Jeff being in the criminal career doesn't loose his job.

Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway - Robert Downey Jr

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand? - Captain Jack Sparrow
Mad Poster
#5580 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 5:08 PM
Ahahahahaha oh Sims. 'I need to have an awesome party that everyone will remember. SO I WILL INVITE A MANIAC!'

Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5581 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 9:52 AM
Saturday morning in the idyllic town of Enekjaer. Apparently too idyllic and in desperate need of some political uprising to spice things up.

Subject matter: Marriage. Marriage is a disgrace, it should be done away with, it's a relic of an oppressive past, oppressive to both sexes, a yoke that stifles personal freedom in every imaginable way.
Time:10 am

Mad Poster
#5582 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 10:34 AM
I dunno Don, that's pretty impressive. After all, the last guy who walked on water made a lot of changes, and he was just one man! If I were a politician, I'd take note. Probably by running for cover, but I'd still take note!
Scholar
#5583 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 12:35 PM

Ah, yes, Logic volume 1. The most thrilling of children's stories.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5584 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
I dunno Don, that's pretty impressive. After all, the last guy who walked on water made a lot of changes, and he was just one man! If I were a politician, I'd take note. Probably by running for cover, but I'd still take note!
Maybe they were trying to prove a point, mainly that walking on water isn't such an incredible feat and that therefore the Christian institution of marriage has no justification whatsoever.
Scholar
#5585 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 2:47 PM Last edited by ChinchillaJesus : 7th Nov 2014 at 3:38 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by PaNdEmIc
If he did that I would have, essentially he just appeared, did a short idle animation, then disappeared. I eventually had to reset every sim I had 'killed' then go hunt them down again and kill them individually before Grim would take their souls. Which of course led to more witnesses and more people I had to kill. My sim must have had at least 15-20 kills that night because Grim refused to take the first 7 souls. As such I lost out on 4 kills because 1 was an npc cop who didn't leave a grave. 2 adult men managed to spontaneously die in their own homes (though I did recover 1 grave) and the last was the (child)son of the missing man who was taken by the social worker because I had previously killed his mother. The only person to get away unscathed was Justine Keaton, because pregnant sims are immune to dying/being killed.

Somehow, though, despite being evil, having the evil red glow, having murdered countless of sims in public, being arrested 5 times, despite sims running away in terror at the sight of him, my serial killer sim is being invited to parties. All of which have ended in slaughterfests. No wonder Grim hates my sim. My sims graveyard has about 30 graves in it, about 26 were from the last 2.5 days.

Somehow I think inviting someone called Jeff The Killer to your party isn't a good idea. Yes I made a creepypasta sim, I also made Eyeless Jack. I am a creepypasta fangirl and E.J and Jeff are my favourites. The only reason E.J isn't slaughtering townies is because that's not his style, and he would loose his job as a doctor. Jeff being in the criminal career doesn't loose his job.

Can you post pics, I'm incredibly curious to see creepy pasta sims.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Mad Poster
#5586 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 5:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
Maybe they were trying to prove a point, mainly that walking on water isn't such an incredible feat and that therefore the Christian institution of marriage has no justification whatsoever.

This is also a possibility! :P
Field Researcher
#5587 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 7:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus

Sorry you'll have to wait a few days. The pics are on my computer at home and I'm currently at my dads on my laptop. I can tell you that Eyeless Jack doesn't have a mask and I couldn't find a good Glasgow smile for Jeff. So Jeff doesn't have the huge smile but Eyeless Jack does have no eyes, just no mask.

Instructor
#5588 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 1:31 PM
OMG I love TS3 lol.

I downloaded the Winchester Farming Commuity as someone suggested and I absolutely love it. It is exactly what I was looking for. While my sim was at work I explored the neighbourhood and saw wild horse standing on the front lawn of this unoccupied house. As I went to get closer the horse started to walk backwards. I followed it and still walked backwards. I stopped and the horse stopped. The horse walked the house around three times and then gave the speech bubble whenever sims don't or can't do something. It was almost as it knew I was looking at it. It has been awhile since I had that kind of moment in TS3.
Scholar
#5589 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 3:11 PM
I too had a horse walk backwards. In fact, I recorded it.
Instructor
#5590 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nat 619

Your video reminded me of this advert!
Lab Assistant
#5591 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 4:31 PM
She may be Exhausted, Desolate, Drowning, Very Hungry, and Fatigues. But at least she's still Having a Blast.
Screenshots
Scholar
#5592 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amberland
She may be Exhausted, Desolate, Drowning, Very Hungry, and Fatigues. But at least she's still Having a Blast.

The face on the portrait panel looks like "Pooped Self". What were they thinking?

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Mad Poster
#5593 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nat 619

I really want to crack a joke at your YouTube name, but my very first one was so abysmal it still embarrasses me years later.
Scholar
#5594 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 5:25 PM
Oh, please feel free to. *blushes* It was a long time ago, okay! I must have been...what...14? Younger? I had an awkward Sonic phase.

I really want to know what yours is now. :P
Mad Poster
#5595 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 5:44 PM
*Mumbles* ...SephirothsTaniGirl

...I really liked Sephiroth. I had a massive crush on Hayato Tani, and I'm a girl.

So it seemed obvious!

Instructor
#5596 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 12:56 AM
Started playing a save in Bridgeport and the game generated a pretty rad paparazzi chick.
Saved her to the Sim Bin, of course. She's too fab to lose.
(Edit: link in case attachment decides not to pop up like it does: http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums...eenshot-269.jpg
new fav sim guys)
Field Researcher
#5597 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus

Ok for those wanting to see my creepypasta sims, here is Jeff the Killer and Eyeless Jack.
Screenshots

Spice Pony
#5598 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 2:34 AM
Not WTF per se, but I think it fits the spirit of this thread:

I had a family of sims that I designed a few years ago, never seriously played, just sitting in my bin. But my niece wanted to play The Sims 3, and she wanted to play that family, so why not?

Enter Lazy McBum. Fat. Ugly. Lazy. Grumpy. Old as dirt. Insane. Hates children with a passion.

Enter seven helpless toddlers and a cheap high-rise apartment with only four small rooms.

Surprise of surprises, Lazy's first wish, right off the bat, was to learn the mixology skill.
Test Subject
#5599 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 9:59 PM
I had a inventor sim with her own inventor room. Well, I put a shower in the room should something go wrong and she ends up lighting on fire while inventing.
She does light on fire, and what does she do? Instead of using the shower RIGHT NEXT TO HER to put herself out she walks up two flights of stairs to the one on the second floor, stands infront of it, then turns to ashes. -_-
Dude.
Why.
Just.
Last time I ever bothered with a inventor sim.
Lab Assistant
#5600 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 10:33 PM
I always get them shower in a can from world adventures it's expensive but it's just easier to have them do it there and get back to work

delivered by my carrier pigeon, Jim Geom.
Page 224 of 321