Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#751 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 3:47 PM
I do NOT need to know that my grandfather had a nice ass when he was younger, Nana!

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Advertisement
Alchemist
#752 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 4:20 PM
planning a week long trip to brighton and blackpool with my bestfriend

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Theorist
#753 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 9:21 PM
Texting my best friend the lyrics to the chorus of 'Wind Beneath My Wings'.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#754 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 10:54 PM Last edited by Dreamydre : 24th Apr 2012 at 12:54 AM.
Me and my boyfriend's 3 year anniversary is coming up next month. We've discussed getting married after we graduate from college, and I'm nearly convinced that he's going to propose to me on our anniversary on May 28th. He did ask me on New Years Day, if we were planning to get married after we graduate, then when would we get engaged. I didn't even think much of it, but now I'm starting to see the big picture, I've also heard from an undisclosed source that he talked to him about asking to to marry him, but was nervous about how to go about doing it. We've been through so much together, and yes we've been on and off again several times, but we truly do love each other. My family hasn't been very fond of him after the incident at our house last December, but I'm saying, if he proposes to me, then I am saying yes.

If this was me a year ago, I would be like: "What? Marriage? Are you kidding!?!?!" But I can't help but feel happy and head over hills about the idea right now.

Hmm... Adrienne Reed Beauvais, Mrs. Beauvais. I can't even imagine it.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Banned
#755 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 1:25 AM
What Are You Doing Right Now? What I'm Doing Right Now, is REALLY really REALLY really REALLY really REALLY trying to IGNORE some STUPID IDIOTS who somehow feel I know them, like them, OR who assume I Give A 'prime FREAK A ZOID' about how they feel!
Theorist
#756 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 1:33 AM
I've had to stay up until now (1.30am) preparing a sample answer to an exam question for a study session tomorrow, which I'm really regretting saying I'd go to now. I have to be up at 6.30am to get there, which means less than five hours sleep tonight, plus I'm still none the wiser on the topic I've spent the past hour working on. I hate the finals period of the academic year. Just kill me now.

Alchemist
#757 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 7:51 AM
So I got through an episode of Sekirei without being annoyed by the boobs. I plan to continue this series.

CRAP THAT WAS CREEPY. I'm watching Shiki now and a person's head just turned like a corpse's.

Heh.
Alchemist
#758 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 10:54 AM
Drinking engry drink to stay away after not sleeping for 2 nights and dance lessons

My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#759 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 1:58 PM
Revising for exams next week and trying to ignore how hungry i am as im going out for a meal later.
Top Secret Researcher
#760 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 6:12 PM
Reading The Hunger Games instead of Merleau-Ponty.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Alchemist
#761 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 8:16 PM Last edited by cupcake12winx : 25th Apr 2012 at 11:49 PM.
Going to go look at a house in an hour. Apparently it's a group showing... something I'm not a huge fan of. But if the house is nice, I won't mind too terribly.

At least I hope I won't.

EDIT: So it wasn't a group showing, as the group turned up right after we finished seeing it. Yay for being early!

As for the house, I loved it. It's a lot smaller than the one we're in now, the new one being 3 bedrooms on 1 floor. This shoots my master bedroom hopes in the head, but one of the other bedrooms is rather large, which means it's down to me (and my proposed mini-office) and my sister (and her California King bed) to fight over it.

We're going to see it again on Friday (hopefully) so my mom can see it. It has an artichoke bush, which is pretty much a selling point for my mom XD...
Mad Poster
#762 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 4:24 PM
I just got home from the weirdest night out of my life and now I'm going to snuggle up in bed and pray my parents aren't furious tomorrow morning because I got in so late.
Alchemist
#763 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 6:37 PM
Looking for a flat

My Simblr
My Youtube
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#764 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 2:19 AM
Yeesh. My baby sister is sick and has one fierce runny nose, and wants me to hold her. Love ya baby girl, but that nose though. . .

Scholar
#765 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 8:56 AM
Going through some inspirational blogs to lift my spirits up and playing games on Facebook.

And to those people who are online 24/7, WHY YOU NO GO OFFLINE?!

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Alchemist
#766 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 8:57 AM
getting my feet strap and banaged up cos i have done dancer damage to my feet

My Simblr
My Youtube
Alchemist
#767 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 8:06 PM
We're going to look at another house today at 4. We decided against the last one because it was only one story, and I need 2.

This house we're going to today is so effing perfect it's extremely annoying that, last I heard, they only allow 2 dogs. Hoping hoping hoping that they'll allow 3.

Anywho, as to the point of this thread, I'm eating cereal.
Scholar
#768 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 5:58 AM
Writing up a packing list and a check list of things to do before I leave. So. Much. Stuff.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
dodgy builder
#769 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 2:00 PM
recoperating after a battle with 3 big shoppingbags from the grocery store.
Alchemist
#770 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 7:34 PM
House was perfection. Yard was perfection. (Or at least the same thing we have now XD) Upstairs was super perfection (door at the stairs? Hell yes).

Going back today, I think, to turn in some (make that 50 pages of) paperwork.

Pretty much the only problems are that 2 dog limit and the extremely windy road that takes you to the house, which I got carsick on for the first time in my life. Anyways, we have a potential solution to the dog problem and I can get used to a windy road. Did I mention it's in a gated community? By a lake? I think I mentioned the lake, but oh well. We'd have to drive into town (a half hour drive) a couple times a week for school instead of meeting my teacher every day.

Sorry for rambling, I'm just so excited.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#771 Old 1st May 2012 at 12:27 AM
Sitting by the backyard pool, drinking pink lemonade. Hope you girls are having a great day! xx

Theorist
#772 Old 1st May 2012 at 1:05 AM
There is a massive storm going on outside.

Alchemist
#773 Old 1st May 2012 at 6:11 AM
Making a rough list of books to buy on my big birthday Barnes & Noble shopping trip.

Yes. That is my idea of a shopping spree, girls. Books. Not clothes. Books. :D
Alchemist
#774 Old 1st May 2012 at 9:53 AM
eatting breakfast and watching scrubs

My Simblr
My Youtube
Alchemist
#775 Old 1st May 2012 at 10:52 PM
Wondering what I should do in terms of future book purchases. I'm considering buying all or most of my books exclusively at Barnes & Noble from now on. I mean, I want to do my part to keep them in business, and what better way than to buy only from there? Of course, if I couldn't find something there, then I'd buy it from Amazon. I don't do online B&N ordering, as it was a pain in the butt the last time I tried. I know the bookstore is more expensive than Amazon, but if it helps keep them from what happened to Borders, I'd gladly pay extra.

There is one problem with my plan. The closest B&N is a half hour away, and my preferred one (has more selection) is 2 hours away. I'm sure my parents would take me to one of them monthly if I asked nicely, though.

What do you girls think I should do?

Page 31 of 62