Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 1:40 AM
Default Hello
Hey there!

You know, I'm never quite sure where to start or what to say with these things. I'm always far wittier after I've hit the post button. The other thing about me is that I suck at naming things. I use name generators often because I can't come up with anything. Although there was that one time when I had the Newton Family; but it's rare. So if you think I've named my sim after you, it's about 85% guaranteed that it's a fluke. The other 15% is made up of me thinking of a name that I heard but can't place.

I've been playing The Sims since the beginning. But as fond as my memories are for the older versions; I'm happy to think on them fondly. The Sims 4 has been amazing for me. I've been inspired to create and build. I'm only just getting started with building, I am finally progressing with my skills. And I think that while the new graphics and controls have helped; I think a large part of it has been getting to see what other people are building. Who knows? Maybe you'll inspire my decorating skills too.

I'd love to be able to create my own cc, but for the time being those skills still elude me.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 2:27 AM
Nice to meet you! I hope you'll post some pictures of your lots- we have a Sims 4 pictures forum:
http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=692

Happy simming!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 2:57 AM
Oh sweet! It drives me crazy that you can't pick the camera angle when you upload to the gallery. Nice to meet you too
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 11:03 PM
Hello! Welcome to MTS! I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: