Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 2:34 PM
Default Question about the new site style of uploads
I have no idea if this question is on the right place here.
Now I noticed, that the style of the sites with my uploads has changed.
I miss the possibility to check who has thanked for this object.
Sometimes I used this information to inform these people about a change of the upload.
Is this information still available? If so where can I find it?

Thanks for helping me!
Gabi
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 2:38 PM
The thread can be deleted. I found the information. Sorry!
However, I found the old style clearer, maybe just a matter of habit.
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 8:21 PM
It is possible that you, as a creator, was thinking about someting else but I, as non creator, do not like the new style either. The old style was far better when it comes to showing images of the download. Now it's small and big images mixed and all of them does not show unless you click. No, however got this idea, did not know it was bad but it sure was!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 8:29 PM
In the old view, the only way to see all pictures was to scroll to the right - and then all pictures where smaller than they are now. In the new view, the pictures are much easier to see what you are downloading, since the first picture is always large, and it's easier to just show the thumbnail gallery.

Yes, it's personal preference and there are always going to be people who don't like *any* changes to the site, but it's staying as is - and now you don't have to see the ad cluttered right next to the screenshots as you did before, so it's easier.

Regarding the who thanked, it's on the Files tab right now, but I'll be moving it to the info bar once I've collected a few more days of stats.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.