Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 10:26 PM
Default A Very Potter Sequel
Well, the Very Potter Musical sequel is out and anyone who hasn't seen it yet NEEDS TO GET ON YOUTUBE NOW

Thoughts?
I liked the first one a bit better but this is still awesome.

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 2:59 AM
AVPM is so much better. I couldn't sit through all of AVPS.
Scholar
#3 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 1:54 PM
I agree. I was on my toes waiting for AVPS and it wasn't as good when I first saw it. But now I'm rewatching it for like, the third time and it's better. I didn't really like Joe Walker as Umbridge it was kind of... hard to listen to, I guess, but he was still really good. Lupin was really funny too. But otherwise I thought it really was less comical and funny than the first. My favorite song in it was "Harry Freaking Potter".

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 1:08 AM
Joe Walker's voice did annoy be a bit, but he has to be the only guy who looks good in a pink dress
Lupin was hilarious. AVPS didn't have as many great songs either. there was none that stuck out to me like AVPM's opening number. That was just totally awesome. These all felt a bit flat to me...
But I love Draco. All his/her scenes were awesome. the drawings were great and you really felt for him when he wrote the letter to his dad :'(

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 5:15 AM
I love AVPS! I reckon it was so much better than AVPM. It just seemed way more funnier and less boring.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 8:49 PM
actually, now that I've seen it more, I like this one better than AVPM, like seriously. It really is the better play. I've watched it over and over again now and I've actually gotten a little bit bored with AVPM. It's scenes get kinda slow, and Ron+Snape in AVPS are hilarious. It really took watching MAMD totally fall in love with AVPS. *points to avi*

Inventor
#7 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 10:13 AM
I'm only just watching A Very Potter Musical. And, oh my gosh, I am finding the guy who plays Harry very attractive.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#8 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 10:15 AM
Darren Criss ♥ Who is now also on Glee!
Inventor
#9 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 10:23 AM
Who is Darren Criss in Glee?

EDIT: Never mind, I live in the UK and we haven't seen series 2 of Glee yet so I don't know who he is in Glee. But thanks for the heads up. :D

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#10 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 10:25 AM
The guy who plays Harry in AVPM .