Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 6:33 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons
Default Homecrafter crashes in flooring section...
I was working with Homecrafter and I've noticed that whenever I try to look at my floors I get the "The application has crashed. The application will now terminate." box. Luckily, it at least lets me create my floors, but I can't edit or delete them because it crashes everytime I try. I've tried shutting down my firewall, but that didn't work. And it's only with the floor area, I can work with the walls and such just fine. Should I maybe just re-download Homecrafter?

Thank you for reading.

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 6:59 PM
Try it with your custom content removed and see if you can still get into the floors that way. If so it's probably one or more of your floors causing it. Transparent floors can often cause that - it's a known issue with them.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#3 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 7:28 PM
Specifically the very early ones made by RGiles I believe. He discovered that early on and later glass floors seem to have beaten that problem - unless there are some around that were cloned from those from someone who didn't know about the issue.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 8:41 PM Last edited by General Oohoh : 9th Sep 2007 at 11:04 PM.
RGiles floors you say, than that must be the problem! I'll remove them and check and see what happens. I'll respond back soon. Thanks for the info!

Edit: Homecrafter works fine now, thanks guys! I guess I'll be switching to moonlight_muse's transparent tiles.

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.