Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 6:44 PM
Default How to get more than 6 pets?
I AM NEW! JUST GOT THE GAME AND STARTED PLAYING!--- I know the basics and how to play, but I'm mad that you can only have 6 pets. So... I am wondering how you can get more pets? I am TOTALLY NEW to everything! So please... tell me what to do step by step and what it will do step by step like you are telling it to a person who has just met the computer.

Thank you so much
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 7:35 PM
You probably can't adopt any more pets from the shelter but there is a cheat you can use to adopt strays, open the cheat bar and type testingcheatsenabled true Once you've entered that click shift then click on the animal you want to add to your family the option should appear "add to family" click on it then once they are added you should be able to shift click on them and click "edit in create a sim" so you can change their names and stuff. Hopefully I helped, sorry I'm new to mts
Quote: Originally posted by Forever2me
You probably can't adopt any more pets from the shelter but there is a cheat you can use to adopt strays, open the cheat bar and type testingcheatsenabled true
Once you've entered that click shift then click on the animal you want to add to your family the option should appear "add to family" click on it then once they are added you should be able to shift click on them and click "edit in create a sim" so you can change their names and stuff. Hopefully I helped, sorry I'm new to mts
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Forever2me
You probably can't adopt any more pets from the shelter but there is a cheat you can use to adopt strays, open the cheat bar and type testingcheatsenabled true Once you've entered that click shift then click on the animal you want to add to your family the option should appear "add to family" click on it then once they are added you should be able to shift click on them and click "edit in create a sim" so you can change their names and stuff. Hopefully I helped, sorry I'm new to mts

Yes, I know how to use the cheats. I'm asking about mods. Even if I adopt the pets and remake them, it will still take up space.