Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 5:40 AM
Default Objects not importing with lots
So I'm making a world, and I wanted to test out a few of the lots. I exported them with EIG and loaded the sims game it's self. I then placed the lots. Went and looked around and a good chunk of my objects are missing. At first I thought it was some thing to do with the store objects I was using but in my elixir shop I have a garden, for the plants need for alchemy (ie, apples, mandrakes) and their gone as well.
Any ideas what might be causing this and why? I can and will post pictures if necessary.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ruffdog24
So I'm making a world, and I wanted to test out a few of the lots. I exported them with EIG and loaded the sims game it's self. I then placed the lots. Went and looked around and a good chunk of my objects are missing. At first I thought it was some thing to do with the store objects I was using but in my elixir shop I have a garden, for the plants need for alchemy (ie, apples, mandrakes) and their gone as well.
Any ideas what might be causing this and why? I can and will post pictures if necessary.

That's strange. So you just saved them to your library in EIG, then placed them in the game on empty lots? I'm trying to think what would cause that, but I'm coming up empty. Was the other stuff just normal stuff or was it premium content?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 4:54 PM Last edited by ruffdog24 : 17th Feb 2015 at 5:01 PM. Reason: Posting images
I know right? That's exactly what happened. It was both normal stuff and premium content as well as cc that I've downloaded from here and TSR. I had a elixir shop and the counters for example were either premium content or cc and they were gone. The registers that was placed on the counters had appeared to merge together in a corner of the lot floating in the middle of the air. The plants used for alchemy that I had in the back were gone as well. But the roof, window and door pieces from the green house premium content were there.
The strangest thing was I exported the world went to "play" it in the game and everything, that was missing previous, but a kitchen area I have in a martial arts academy is all accounted for.
Below I've attached two screenshots to show the kitchen that is currently having the issue. Let me know if you want/ need me to do anymore poking around.
Screenshots
dodgy builder
#4 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 8:04 PM
If it's sims3pack files they are infamous for living a life of their own. It happens to almost all my houses with sims3pack files. They show items not included as included, even though I never used them, and items I did use suddenly gets lost. In my world I had troubles with store items always be gone in every beta, it often was the same items, while other items wasn't affected at all. I wasn't alone with that problem either.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 5:13 PM
Oh ok, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one. I'm stubborn enough to attempt to find a work around. If I do I'll let you know. Thanks again, ^_^