Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2016 at 8:40 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets, Supernatural
Making friends overnight...?
Okay, well... I checked my Sim's relationship panel. She met a guy in Appaloosa Plains named Johnny Johnson. I said hi to him, but my Sim was busy so I left.After a few days of no socializing with him whatsoever, I checked the relationship panel and we were Good Friends... and clients I'd renovated houses of (Sims 3 Ambitions career) and I've never properly socialized with are now my Friends. I gain Celebrity Star points or whatever its called overnight, like friends. It's very confusing and annoying! Just making random friends is stupid, and it seems to happen on all my families. It's not my laptop, mine's a Windows 10 and works amazingly fast and well. I do not install Custom Content onto my games. ...So, its not CC nor my computer, my game runs perfectly fine and no issues so its not that... do any of you know how to please help?!

Thanks if you can
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 28th May 2016 at 12:14 AM
The only way I know to manage the Friends issue is by using NRaas Story Progression . There are settings in the Town Options for that or settings can be further refined by creating castes. If you are not keen on using that Mod perhaps someone else in here will come up with an alternative for you. There are also some Tips for Relatonships On This Page . Not sure if that is what you are looking for but thought it might be of use.
For the Celebrity issue -- see if some of the information On The Celebrity Page helps you out.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th May 2016 at 7:49 PM
I don't really want to risk installing mods, and I don't really want them anyways. I will check out your other links though, thank you so much for the help! Might consider it.