Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2016 at 8:50 PM Last edited by TheRicanSimmer : 27th May 2016 at 8:57 PM. Reason: The Image.
Default Help me Create-A-Sim?
Hello everyone! So recently my computer was reset or something... and I lost all my data for the sims! All my saves, custom content and sims are gone. I hope it's not foolish or selfish of me to ask this but there was one sim that I was very proud of. He was a born in game child but he was just...BEAUTIFUL and If I tried to recreate him I know that I would fail miserably because I am terrible at creating male sims. So all I ask is that someone who has more experience with creating males help me recreate him. This is how he looks...
Thanks so much if you do try to recreate him, i'll try to get you something from the sims 3 store if you want. Also this is the skin I used for him of course you don't have to download it's just if you would like to know where I got it from.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 28th May 2016 at 2:42 AM Last edited by Ghost sdoj : 28th May 2016 at 4:15 AM.
Unfortunately, MTS doesn't allow request threads. They need to be handled by PM. Here is the (rather short) list of Sims 3 creators who take requests.
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=533542

(Although this has intrigued me enough to be willing to play with CAS a bit and see what I come up with. I'm not promising any success, though.)

Edit: This is the best I can do. Sorry.

I don't think I have those eyebrows, and I don't have that skin.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th May 2016 at 6:26 AM
Thank you for your help and also for trying, I appreciate your time. I'll see if I can send a request to someone who will help me recreate him. Take care.