Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

I Wanna See Some Cash: Platform Heels

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,981 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 138,273 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 9th Aug 2012 at 12:06 AM
Updated: 27th Feb 2013 at 10:55 PM by daluved1
2/27/13 New package file!

Some users were reporting that my original package was causing game issues. I was never able to recreate the error on my end...and most people were not having issues at all. However, I did receive other reports that people who took my sims3pack version and extracted it no longer had issues. So...I simply extracted the package from my sims3pack version and am offering it up for download here. Sorry I took so long to put up a new file, believe me, things have been hectic. -daluved1

8/12/2012 - Fixed! Please redownload!

The way I had the bow detail mapped on the mesh was causing some clothing to pick up it's texture, too. So, I remapped the shoes to where the bows texture will not interfere with any clothing. Please redownload. Just let the original file replace the old one and you will be fine. You will not have to reapply the shoes to any existing sims because the package has the same instance as the original. This also means that if you merged my shoes with other packages, all you have to do is import the package into S3PE like normal and it'll automatically update the old files.

Be sure to clear your caches!

Thanks to lewisb40 for bringing this to my attention.

Keep them dollars coming, and that's goin' make me dance!

You can't be a proper stripper without a good pair of platform heels. The whole get-up just isn't complete without them. So, daluved1's contribution to Puss 'N Heels is, well, the heels!

The shoes feature a thick platform sole, with spiked heels. To accentuate the strapped ankle tie, there is also a cute 3D bow detail.

What I love most about the shoes is that they are very versitile. They can be skanky night walkers, or trendy summer sandals. It's all in the CASting and outfit choice.

Make it rain!

The shoe has three channels: straps/bow, sole/heel and the underside. I started to give the bows their own channel, but it didn't make much sense.

The shoes are available for adult females only. They are found in all categories, including career. However, they are not set to random townie use.

Polygon Counts:
(H) 729, (L) 512

Want the sims3pack version?
Get it here at my simblr ---> dallywallyloohoo

Additional Credits:
Hazel Store Hair Edit - Aikea_Guniea (Club Crimsyn)

Anto 52 - TumTum (MyBlueBook)

Special thanks to Juliana for help with the shoe's alpha.