Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#101 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 7:09 PM
I used to do that watch ads thing to get simpoints, but in the last weeks the button for the ads only appeared twice, and the ad window didn't load properly.

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bellakenobi
I used to do that watch ads thing to get simpoints, but in the last weeks the button for the ads only appeared twice, and the ad window didn't load properly.

Happened to me too, but from two days ago i had the ads showing up 4 o 5 times per day and today BAM! orange button=1000 simpoints.
Test Subject
#103 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 12:52 PM
I'm shocked! I got the normal 1000 for registering my game. I went to buy some clothes on store and entered that session by mistake. I got 18000 extra points. Unbelievable!
Scholar
#104 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 11:23 AM
I usually accumulate SimPoints by watching the ads. But I've noticed, recently, that when I click on BuySimpoints I am taken straight to Origin. I'm pretty sure that's not what used to happen.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Page 5 of 5