Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 5:42 AM
Default HOW CAN I INSTALL THE "BOOK OF TALENT" IN NEWEST VERSION 1.69 ??
HELLO TO ALL USERS

I NEED YOUR VALUE HELP

TO INSTALL "the book of talent" IN THE NEWEST VERSION 1.69.36.024017 = 1.69 ??

I have tried to install many times.... following the steps on youtube.com and when I am playing "the book of talent" doesn't appear in any place

How can I install the "book of talent" with newest version 1.69.36.024017 = 1.69 ??

what does it happends ?? can someone help me??

I NEED YOUR VALUE HELP..... I WILL THANKS YOU VERY MUCH....
Advertisement
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 6:55 AM
Why don't you just install the NRAAS Master Controler + Master Controler Cheats if you need to level up on a skill? The book of talent is just one way to skin a poor unfortunate kitty.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 10:55 AM
Hi,

Support requests for mods should actually be posted in the download feedback of the respective mod. The Discussion forum is not intended for mod support. I saw that you did post at treeag's download section already, so I will leave this thread here open for a while and then lock it. This will perhaps raise awareness about the new 1.69 Origin patch, too.
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: Please contact the creator of a mod with mod problems