Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 5:24 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default [MAC] Unable to install CC
Yes, I searched everywhere, I just predicted i'd get some help here.
Don't mention uninstalling te basegame, or expansions.
I use trusted CC, no corrupted files.
When attempting to install, the icon bar pulls up, then it vanishes, of course, the icon still in the task bar.
This happened recently, I restarted.
Don't mention storage, graphics, anything like that, it was self installed, and it doesn't inflict with that.
Linking me to another page will do, but trust me, I probably read through it.
I uninstalled missingfiles.ebx (Can't recall the file) but there are still some files in my DCCACHE
Now, there's another problem that can't be fixed because EA is horrid and can't afford simple mac fixes or implementing toddlers in sims 4 (No hate )
I don't recall the error, but I am unable to scroll through my installed content without
UNEXPECTED ERROR X0000(Numbers do you wish to debug it? Then suddenly, it crashes.
Yes, I contacted ea, and was introduced to someone else, and the introduced me to someone.
They blamed my computer
Anywho, if anyone could link or tell me fixes, i'd enjoy!