Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 7:59 AM
Default Is this a glitch, or part of the game?
Hey, my Sim has recently became a celebrity, but now that that's happened, rumors are being spread even when I stay at home. With that being said, I can't even sue the person for making them happen at the town hall. Is there a way to stop this, or find the person spreading them?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 8:05 AM
Disgraceful stuff coming up even though you haven't done anything is, unfortunately, normal. I have a mod that reduces the chances of being falsely accused (among other things). You -should- be able to sue for slander at the city hall though - whether or not the allegations are true.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 9:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Disgraceful stuff coming up even though you haven't done anything is, unfortunately, normal. I have a mod that reduces the chances of being falsely accused (among other things). You -should- be able to sue for slander at the city hall though - whether or not the allegations are true.

Mind linking me to the mod? I can't seem to find it. Also, thanks for the fast reply.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#4 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 9:21 AM
Click on HP's name, then the the mod "Testers Wanted: Harder Celebrity Difficulty & More (Late Night)" under latest downloads in her profile.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 3:47 AM
To both mangaroo and HystericalParoxysm, thanks.