Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 4:37 AM
DebugEnabler and its console commands...
Hey peeps, yesterday I got the latest DebugEnabler... the one release by the end of october and installed it into my mods folder... I load up a game and I see the pie options in the city hall and all that stuff, but when I write in the custom commands in the ctrl+shift+C console nothing happens...

I am trying to run the ForceHUD command on another saved game because the interface mysteriously became lost in both main save and backup...

I was going to delete that saved game but before that I was looking to try this mod with the ForceHUD command, but Unknown Command is what I get... No clue of how to fix it, or how to make it work, after all I see the pie commands in the other game but no custom command there either...

Any of you know how to run this custom commands or something to restore the interface lol!

oh by the way, I have Late Night expansion... with ambitions, WA and so on with Vista 64...

Little Kitty!
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 6:35 AM
Get mod support where you got the mod Twallan's super-helpful, shouldn't be an issue.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 2:59 PM Last edited by Pelagato : 26th Nov 2010 at 3:34 PM.
OH SWEET!!!!! I manage to get it to work...

Apparently the Debugenabler have the pie commands in the city hall on all the time, but!!! if you want to use the console commands... you need to first use the: 'testingcheatsenabled true' command and then the console command...

Its something... or something like that... I am not sure, but the interface is back online... at last!!!!

But not all news are good, now my old sim is gone... Is no longer living it its house, I can call it with another house hold and invite it, but its living in nowhere...!!! Its not even in the sim bin... I guess the best bet is to see if I can get my sim married to another sim, and then suck the blood out of the other sim....

ps: my sim old sim is a vampire lol!

Little Kitty!