Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 6:42 PM
Default Longest living Sim
I saw a similar thread on the TS2 sections some time a go so I thought of asking the question here. How long has your longest living Sim lived?

I play with the normal life span, and currently my longest living Sim is 107, and she's still kicking. Before her, I had a bunch of people who lived to be 105, but never longer.
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 6:52 PM
Well over 1000 days, 1280 last I checked.
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 7:52 PM
I usually get bored with my sims very quickly. I always change households, so I don't know.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#4 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 7:57 PM
Odds of death are basically a probability game for elders. There is nothing which causes them to specifically die at a fixed time, unlike TS2. Rather, death is randomly queued or not queued at some time in the day, and you can therefore dodge it indefinitely by rerolling the low percentage chance using save/reload, if you REALLY want to. Not that you'd want to.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 9:06 PM
^ I did wonder about that yesterday, when I was waiting for this one old sim to die and it didn't happen like in S2. Thanks for the info, Pes!

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 10:33 PM
well into the 100000's, because it is a vampire and i had a mod that increased their age length immensely.

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!