Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 10:27 PM
Default Sims3Pack custom skins
Im looking for some nice (non-default) custom skins for my sims that are Sims3Pack, I have several that are Sims3 package (.package) MODS

But I'ld really like some that are Sims3Packs (CC) so I can upload the custom skins along with sims to the extange...wich would make it much easier to re-aquire the skins agin by downloading the sims if/when I need to replace my computer.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 10:16 AM
So nobody knows of any at all?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 4:18 AM
is sad
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 4:59 PM
I do have one
Quote: Originally posted by Grobnic
Im looking for some nice (non-default) custom skins for my sims that are Sims3Pack, I have several that are Sims3 package (.package) MODS

But I'ld really like some that are Sims3Packs (CC) so I can upload the custom skins along with sims to the extange...wich would make it much easier to re-aquire the skins agin by downloading the sims if/when I need to replace my computer.

Here is a nice one by Pralinesim Sims on The Sims Resource: http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...ult/id/1250299/
I'll go find more for you ,Doll.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 8:15 PM
Since this question was asked two years ago, it's unlikely that the poster is still looking for skins. Please remember to double-check the last posting dates of threads before replying.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Locked thread | Locked by: Nysha Reason: Back, foul beast!