Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 9:32 PM
Default How do you get more outfits and more questions
I seem to have 4 everyday outfit slots. Does anyone know how to get any more?

I wont touch Awesomemod because that gave me issues, and i have mastercontroller if that helps. I was wondering since 3 outfits isn't enough for my celeb sim.

Also, does anyone know how to stop the sim changing to normal clothes when moving around the house? not outside otherwise i'll have a bunch of semi-naked sims walking around, but for some reason they change to everyday when walking around the house.

And when they do change to everyday for when they go outside. does anyone know how to change it so they change to different outfits instead of the same one? Like monday outfit 1, tuesday outfit 3, etc...

And is there any weather effects in Sims 3? It always seems to be sunny or overcast, no rain or anything.

"Just like to say, good luck, we're all counting on you" - R.I.P Leslie Nelsen <3

Check out my creations here ^^
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 1:24 AM
Twallan has a "Dresser" mod that takes care of some of what you're asking for... I believe it will cycle outfits, for instance.

Check it out, and if there are features you still want that it doesn't include, try the WCIF ("where can I find") section in the Help menu.

As for weather... not yet... seems likely it'll come in an EP, though.
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 1:36 AM
There is a way to replicate "weather" in the Sims 3, there was even a YouTube video about it.

I personally don't quite understand how to do it but I recommend looking for that video, if you're interested.
Eminence Grise
#4 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 1:47 AM
You can use the fog emitter that came with Ambitions to display a range of weather effects.

That's good for visuals -- machinma etc -- but it won't have any gameplay effect.