Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#1901 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 3:54 AM
Watching the new Star War teaser trailer made my day today.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1902 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 9:02 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 29th Nov 2014 at 9:56 PM.
Going shopping for used books, drawing supplies and my experiment to make a true casserole begins tonight.

That, and watching one guy shopping take almost all the store brand Mountain Dew in 2 liter bottles off the shelves for some event.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Theorist
#1903 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 9:34 PM
It's still the weekend. That's what made my day.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Forum Resident
#1904 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 12:25 PM
A shopping trip to view makeup turned to a discussion of making natural recipes for my own use, and I might be able to order some beeswax for it soon. Now, I need to think of some way to get purple food coloring so that I can make purple chapstick.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Inventor
#1905 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 9:50 AM
Spelt the word "insatiable" right first time I ever attempted to write it, feelin' pretty damn smart
Field Researcher
#1906 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 5:49 PM
Two strips of well place gorilla tape. The background you may wonder is;
I have a slide out keyboard holder & a few days ago it flopped down on one side, smacked my knees (owwww), while all these little bb's went rolling & a metal part that is part of the slider went flying off (took me an hour to find all that stuff). After trying to get all these back together & sick of it hitting my knees, I grabbed the gorilla tape. Won't be flopping anymore :-).

Kindnesses from our heart goes much farther than we shall ever know :-)

The best things in life are all the little things
#1907 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 11:17 PM
One of my teachers is sarcastic and I think some of the things he says are hilarious XD
Lab Assistant
#1908 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 11:52 PM
I'm getting ready to start shopping around a script I've written to ABC Family. Yay!
Mad Poster
#1909 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 7:19 PM
Bought some office and art supplies for making a tiny room for my dolls.

I take 14x14x14 shipping boxes, cut, glue and essentially decorate them and photograph dolls in the box.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

#1910 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 3:22 AM
Top Secret Researcher
#1911 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 3:44 AM
Got a couple of customers wanting to talk to my direct manager about my great customer service. I'm probably the only Bell employee on the face of Canadian soil that has had that honor, if hearing all the horror stories I get all day are accurate :/
Field Researcher
#1912 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 10:29 PM
I got the call today letting me know my new PC well be delivered by courier either Monday or Tuesday, and I'm ready to play games on it, I bought a xbox controller at EB games the other day.
Inventor
#1913 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 12:05 AM
spending a few hours with a dog. she's not mine, she belongs to my friend's dad, who is in hospital. the poor girl's on her own most of the day. what makes this very special, is that although I dislike dogs, I love her, and she absolutely adores me.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Instructor
#1914 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 2:41 AM
I guess the highlight of my day was either having a nice evening out with my parents, or realizing that I'm handling my break up in the best way possible. Truthfully, I couldn't care less about the past 6 months! It's made me happy to notice how differently I'm taking this change compared to previous relationships. (The only bad thing is the way my now-ex is behaving and being bitterly angry about the whole thing. Whatever! I can totally handle this.)
Mad Poster
#1915 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 5:34 AM
HAIL HYDRA.

(What can I say? I root for the villains! Fun Captain America 2 crossover episode of Agents of Shield- always a good boost to the day!)

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Forum Resident
#1916 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 6:40 AM
Got accepted on PeoplePerHour after submitting some of my university papers (Which appeared/will appear on my blog at some point) and some art contest entries. Guess their requirements aren't as strict as I feared.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
Instructor
#1917 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 6:41 PM
I just fixed the door of my apartment building hall!
The keyhole had something wrong since this morning, the key just didn't roll and nobody could get in. So I called the owner and he told me how to tinker with it with a screwdriver and fix it. He was so grateful after I did it This is not the first time me or my bf have done some little maintenance fixes around here. We basically fixed all the radiators in our apartment because the "plumber" he sent was a total imbecile. Actually I think he's pretty happy there are two guys living in this building. I don't want to stereotype but my neighbors are either clueless girls or people who don't speak the language.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Instructor
#1918 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 3:28 AM
Yesterday I received two grades back in my AP English class. One being a "quotations" multiple choice test on works by Edgar Allan Poe, the other being a Nathaniel Hawthorne essay. 24/25 on the multiple choice test and an 8 out of 9 on the essay. That last grade is great because it was graded on the AP rubric scale, and an 8 is really good. (One of the better grades in the class.)

On top of that, I just looked at my grades online and I've maintained Straight A's this quarter (which is already half over,) except for that little 89% in my math class because I missed ONE homework assignment. Nonetheless! My day has been made!
In general, it's been a great end to a week that started out utterly brutal.
Mad Poster
#1919 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 2:16 PM
What made mine yesterday was grocery shopping. I was able to stay under budget.
I also had a 6-inch cheesecake to myself. Granted, it may be the worst decision to do to my body, but I had not been happy because I haven't slept well.

Theorist
#1920 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 3:59 PM
I found my favorite TS2 Christmas machinima. I thought it was gone and that would have been a total bummer as I watch it every year. The TS3 one is gone though. *pouty lip*
Field Researcher
#1921 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 5:26 PM
I just got a email from UPS/brown and my new PC was shipped today and they gave me a tracking number good for 72hrs. "I can't wait" "I can't wait""I can't wait" adrenaline overload in 3...2....1
Mad Poster
#1922 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 6:05 AM
Trader Joe's Chocolate Babka - ate one slice, but could easily have consumed the whole thing. If you have access to a Trader Joe, try the Chocolate Babka.
Forum Resident
#1923 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 9:17 AM Last edited by TheOriginalFive : 7th Dec 2014 at 2:01 PM.
Got a potent red food dye after my mom brought her sister to see the sights of the town. Maybe I can get that blood-red lipstick-stain going this week, beeswax and all that stuff.

Follow up: I ended up with a mushy waxy beet red lip stain.

Mad Poster
#1924 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 4:57 AM
Saw a Kid Icarus themed spoof of the meme\vine "When Mom Isn't Home"

Granted, I never saw the original, but if it ended as badly as the spoof, then I don't want to.

Took the second time to catch a one-eyed carrot turning an oven to high heat.

The trombone was in need of serious tuning and I was laughing at the chaos.

I was curious and it nearly killed me with hyperventilation.

Alchemist
#1925 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 5:52 PM
My grandpa suffers from Dementia, but it can be funny sometimes, like what just happenend with dinner.

Grandpa: What are these?
Dad: Fishsticks.
Grandpa: Saucages?
Mom: Fishsticks.
Grandpa: *slashes them* No that's impossible.
*2 minutes later*
Mom: Want another Fishstick?
Grandpa: Oh, yes!

I come in peace