Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 1:33 PM
Default Is J. M. Pescado russian?
Well? His he or his he not?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 1:48 PM
well to me pescado sounds like russian fish.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 3:34 PM
LOLwut?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
#4 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 3:48 PM
i'm only posting because i want to know if i'm team hamster or team butterfly

as for pescado, i do believe he's euro something but can't remember exactly where i saw where he's from.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 3:52 PM
Possibly Spain, since pescado means 'cooked fish' in Spanish.

Edit: Also, DeviantArt tried the whole avatar switch thing... it didn't work out so well.
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
Edit: Also, DeviantArt tried the whole avatar switch thing... it didn't work out so well.

what do you mean it didn't turn out so well?!

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#7 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 4:11 PM
I mean, one year, they single-handedly killed the "so I herd u liek mudkips" meme, and then one year, they replaced everyone's avatars with Twilight avatars... and no, I don't follow the Twilight fandom so I don't even really know the names of the characters except for maybe Bella Swan. I'm old.
Scholar
#8 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 4:15 PM
the avatar change on mts will start a civil war

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#10 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 4:53 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 1st Apr 2018 at 5:04 PM.
(As a representative of Team Hamster) I do believe (but I could be wrong!) that the illustrious J.M. Pescado, Esquire is the same nationality as gummilutt and Pippi Langstrump (Pippi Longstocking in English), namely Swedish. I actually used to think that Pippi was Italian, but that was just because my German friend thought the policemen in Pippi's TV programmes looked Mediterranean. (Quite a bit later did I learn that Pippi is really Swedish, and that she was in books long before she was on German TV)

(Sorry for gong just a little tiny bit off-topic! )

[EDIT] There should be a little circle over the "a" in "Langstrump" but the board isn't handling Unicode characters very well today. Maybe gummilutt can tell us how it's pronounced.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 5:00 PM
Swedish? Well, I would love to voice chat with him someday then... 'cause I'm imagining him talking like Pewdiepie, who has such a cute accent XD
Scholar
#12 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 5:02 PM
pewdiepie is overrated,i prefer robbaz (even if he can have videos that aren't child-friendly)

My Tumblr
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#13 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 5:28 PM Last edited by maxon : 5th Apr 2018 at 12:41 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
the avatar change on mts will start a civil war

Team Hamster for the win!

<dons woad>

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Scholar
#14 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 5:36 PM
team butterfly will swarm around the puny hamsters and consume them before they have a chance.

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#15 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 7:02 PM
Is Pescado - Russian or not - the prize? Because that would be worrying.
Undead Molten Llama
#16 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 7:05 PM
My avatar is a lie. I am, and always will be, TEAM (UNDEAD) LLAMA! I eat hamsters with butterfly sauce.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 7:06 PM
Hi, @iCad - you make a rather adorable hamster - but so does everyone else
Mad Poster
#18 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 7:09 PM
Why are we all suddenly team hamster or butterfly?

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#19 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 7:11 PM
I assume the mods will tell us when they deem it fit (April fool?)
Scholar
#20 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iCad
My avatar is a lie. I am, and always will be, TEAM (UNDEAD) LLAMA! I eat hamsters with butterfly sauce.

us butterflies love to consume the llamas while they are still alive as the screams give us youth,your species IS PUNY!

My Tumblr
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#21 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 7:18 PM
Hey don't ask us, we don't know.

Embrace the hamster iCad - embrace it!

Forum Resident
#22 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 7:27 PM
Hamster, hamster, please let me be Team Hamster...

edit: YAY!
Undead Molten Llama
#23 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Hey don't ask us, we don't know.

Embrace the hamster iCad - embrace it!

Hmmmm....Well, I suppose that would be tolerable. But only because you and I are apparently the same hamster.

As for you @Emerald1234 ... HAH! *stomps on puny, yet somehow vaguely pretty butterfly*

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Instructor
#24 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 7:40 PM
LOL you guys are so funny
Mad Poster
#25 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 7:40 PM
I thought he was from Antarctica.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Page 1 of 3