Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 5:24 PM
Default Still life paintings locaation
Hi! I've been painting still life pictures on sims 2 of Bella Goth and I would like to share it on internet but I don't know if it is possible to access those pictures so please if anyone know where they are that would be awesome 😊
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 6:22 PM
Aren't they in your Paintings folder, within your The Sims 2 folder?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 6:34 PM
The OP is referring to the paintings the sims make of each other in the game not the stored custom paintings. Wouldn't SimPE be required to extract those?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 6:37 PM
yeah, I know..but since it,s been a while I asked my sim to paint still life, i thought maybe this is where they would be stored as well.
Now that I think of it, me is completely wrong. lol oopssssss

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 6:57 PM
http://modthesims.info/t/416338

Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
Use SimPE to open the lot package. Pictures are stored in TXTR records with names containing "!painting_".

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 9:19 PM
Thank you guys! I found it on SimPE \o/
Mad Poster
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 9:42 PM
A big "thank you" from me too. I always thought it was impossible to extract Sims' paintings. Now I might be able to extract some of the paintings by former pupils of New Desconia School, that were lost when the school lot glitched. I've got loos of backups of the 'hood.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 9:49 PM
I believe I remember reading about a way to actually put the paintings back, but I can't seem to find the post now. I think it involved making a placeholder painting and then using the Replace function in SimPE.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives