Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 7th May 2011 at 9:07 AM Last edited by scampy1 : 7th May 2011 at 9:19 AM.
I haven't yet. But I only started Barnacle bay a few days ago. I also didn't get any in Sunset Valley. Just way too many celebs.

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th May 2011 at 12:22 PM
I have in Sunset Valley, but I saw them after 15-20 sim days, with story progression on and free will high....One is my sim's boss
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 8th May 2011 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nadinne89
I have in Sunset Valley, but I saw them after 15-20 sim days, with story progression on and free will high....One is my sim's boss

Did you have to add any buildings to get them?

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 12th May 2011 at 5:40 PM
As others have replied, Story Progression should make a certain percentage of your population be vampires. However, if you're using a Story Progression Mod, that feature might be disabled, for people who don't want supernaturals in their neighborhoods. In that case, you'll have to make them by hand through cheats or by saving a vampire family from bridgeport and bringing them to the neighborhood you want them in.

Anyway, if you're using AwesomeMod or Master Controller, and don't want to go through transfering neighborhoods, you can look at this. The first post details for AwesomeMod and the second for Twallan's Master Controller.

This signature has been censored because of the 13 year old badly written sentimentalism. -.-
Page 2 of 2