Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd May 2011 at 4:30 AM
Default getting your guest drunk
Just wondering if anyome ever got good enough making dranks, and getting thoer company drubk
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 3rd May 2011 at 4:54 AM
I would say that your host got their guest drunk
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 3rd May 2011 at 7:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NYB40165s
Just wondering if anyome ever got good enough making dranks, and getting thoer company drubk

I think you are drunk yourself by reading the way you type.

Go easy on those guests, they might end up dancing on counters, fall and break something.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd May 2011 at 9:43 PM
Can sims really get drunk? That would be so cool. How do you do it?
Forum Resident
#5 Old 3rd May 2011 at 9:57 PM
sims getting drunk is something many players have been dreaming about ever since sims1.
but even with mods, it has never really worked.
now, at best, they dance, then vomit. might be the closest we will get to them crazy parties.
*hopes for better sim days with Generations*
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 3rd May 2011 at 11:37 PM
You forgot table dancing as well. I haven't seen them really on tables yet, but counters! Maybe I should call it counter dancing.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 4th May 2011 at 12:44 AM
nah, didnt forget, as to me thats just dancing, too. even if it looks a bit more daring.
in my game i have seen them do this. adding the right tables will trigger it, i guess.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 4th May 2011 at 1:18 AM
I don't remember TS1 in much depth as I never owned it, but wasn't the effects of drinking booze in that game more realistic than in later versions?

Table dancing can definitely be done on those high tables which came with Late Night. In fact, it might only work on those tables.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 4th May 2011 at 1:30 AM
dont remember ever playing with a drunken sim, but then i must admit i didnt get to play with all sims1 EP's..
so yeah, might have missed all the fun.
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th May 2011 at 1:45 PM
I had all the Sim 1 Packs, I dont ever recall my sims getting tipsy. Hmmm.

I have never seen them dance on tables, I only have the first Sims 3 and none of the expansion packs, is it in one of them?

The closest my sims have ever got to even resembling drunkness is eating some bad food and vomiting at the party. I will pretend they drank there hearts out :D

That girl's made of matches and she wants to light her name, untill it catches.
Inventor
#11 Old 4th May 2011 at 4:16 PM
I initially misread the thread title "getting your ghost drunk".

/random

kittens!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 4th May 2011 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by el_flel
I don't remember TS1 in much depth as I never owned it, but wasn't the effects of drinking booze in that game more realistic than in later versions?

There wasn't a huge visual effect, like Sims stumbling around or anything, but after having a drink from one of the Hot Date (I believe) bars, they would have a new set of menu options replace their usual. While under the effects of the drink, they had 8 or 10 choices including things like Boast, Kiss, Flirt, and Fight, regardless of relationship score, as well as some more boring/normal interactions like Talk, still.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 4th May 2011 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TashaxSprouse
I have never seen them dance on tables, I only have the first Sims 3 and none of the expansion packs, is it in one of them?
It's from the Late Night EP.
Quote: Originally posted by Tempscire
There wasn't a huge visual effect, like Sims stumbling around or anything, but after having a drink from one of the Hot Date (I believe) bars, they would have a new set of menu options replace their usual. While under the effects of the drink, they had 8 or 10 choices including things like Boast, Kiss, Flirt, and Fight, regardless of relationship score, as well as some more boring/normal interactions like Talk, still.
Ah, thank you. That's more realistic than TS2 or TS3!
Alchemist
#14 Old 9th May 2011 at 3:09 AM
so far, the roofies drinks have not taken effect. perhaps sims are just immune to my efforts to "get them drunk".
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th May 2011 at 3:23 AM
There were a few mods/objects for Sims 2 that played up the drinking action. Like the Beer Keg, cloned from the Juice Keg, and sims would drink the beer right from the tap, then you had a chance roll on how they would act. They might start a fight, go streaking, etc. The same chance roll was applied to the custom beers made for the fridges, and the "Get drunk" menu option.

Sky Marshal Skittles to the rescue!

Causing havoc here at MTS since 2004
Forum Resident
#16 Old 9th May 2011 at 5:41 AM
Like BionixWV mentioned, I remember there being a drunk mod for sims 2 that would up the "college craziness" that came with University. I dont remember using it. I know Ani_ has a drinking mod but I don't know how realistic it is to some of the earlier attempts in the game. Wasn't there a wine bottle in Sims 1/2 that could get your sim "drunk" if they had too much?

Sidenote: I like how direct the EPs of the earlier games were: House Party. University. Making Magic. In Sims 3, all of the epansion packs seem like questions: Ambitions? Generations? Late...Night? lol Oh I amuse myself too much
Inventor
#17 Old 11th May 2011 at 5:03 AM
In TS1 there was a punch bowl that made them do random interactions with other sims AND if they drank a whole lot they would throw up.