Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2011 at 7:02 PM
Default Stupid Things Sims Do ...
This is shamelessly stolen from the Sims 2 board ;-)

Whilst playing my Big Brother challenge, I was nearly driven to simicide by the actions of one sim (Cheesey Peas) who wanted to do nothing else except play with the fire - this resulted in her setting her ass on fire at least twice a day and her dashing off to the shower to put herself out. Of course, other sims gather round to shriek and wail at her burning and one poor guy managed to set himself on fire and could not put himself out because his path was blocked by Cheesey who wouldn't get out of his way because she was playing with the fire! Of course I kept within my own challenge rules and did not intervene to save him ... Did Cheesey learn from this? NO .... she's there now .. playing with the fire ... again ...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th May 2011 at 6:34 AM
Publicly flirting with your secret lover, even thou the point of a secret lover is to keep them secret.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 12th May 2011 at 8:16 AM
Doing exactly those things that are opposite to their traits and receiving the bad moodlet as their reward.
How often have I switched to a family and found the one who hates the outdoors in the park, the one who hates art in the museum, the one who hates children playing with their toddler and the loner in the middle of a crowd, not to say a vampire at the beach at noon.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th May 2011 at 3:36 PM
Those vampires, eh? Not exactly the creamiest bun in the box are they? As for secret lovers .. I think sims have to be the most indiscreet peeps ever! But you have to love the flirts when the kids bike or better yet, the fishing net appears in the thought bubble .. WTF are they thinking!
Alchemist
#5 Old 12th May 2011 at 3:47 PM
Stupid things my Sims do? Too much to list..

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#6 Old 12th May 2011 at 3:52 PM
LOL! Sims do the most stupid things, i swear. If they aren't killing themselves one minute, they are accidentally killing someone else the next. And what, i might ask, is the reasoning behind having up to 20 sims run to where a comet is about to hit, killing most, if not all of them? WHY DO THEY DO THAT?? D: You see a shadow, and hear the sound, so you all gather about the growing hadow, to see what it is? Me, i make mine run away at the last moment, so atleast one person in my neighborhood survives. One comet, in a small neighborhood, could take every single family out, minus the kids, or toddlers. Then, they all go taken y child services.

Do they realize that they are nothing more then dolls that we play god with, so they attempt to take control of their lives, by choosing the time, and place, of their deaths? Or are they just dumb?
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 12th May 2011 at 4:55 PM
Working out in the gym, to see every other sim there wetting themselves because they were on the treadmills too long, and wouldn't stop.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th May 2011 at 6:12 PM
When my sims woohoo in my current legacy, the pair always say "Shoo from room" to ANYONE even vaguely on their lot. They might be IN THE HOUSE, UP THE STAIRS, IN THEIR BEDROOM, but apparently they must shoo the paperkid standing on the deck on the first floor. Who can't even see them anyway, because HE CAN'T SEE THROUGH WALLS.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th May 2011 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigiBlue
but apparently they must shoo the paperkid standing on the deck on the first floor. Who can't even see them anyway, because HE CAN'T SEE THROUGH WALLS.

Maybe he can!
Scholar
#10 Old 12th May 2011 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gothikax0x
Working out in the gym, to see every other sim there wetting themselves because they were on the treadmills too long, and wouldn't stop.
I would laugh my butt off if that happened in a real life gym XD