Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2011 at 5:26 AM
Default Delphy's Dashboard doesn't work with Late Night?
So I re-downloaded the Sims after a long hiatus and was enjoying playing it again. I discovered Delphy's Dashboard to get rid of problem custom content which is awesome.

However I have come across a problem. I installed Late Night recently and also added a few more CC to my game. I opened up Delphy's Dashboard to check all the content and see if any of it was corrupted. The only thing is that now Delphy's Dashboard won't read that I have custom content and it also hasn't registered that I have Late Night installed.

If I can figure out how to get the program to see that I have Late Night installed now I think it will work fine again but I am not sure how to get the program to see that the expansion is there. If anyone knows how to fix this it would be really helpful.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th May 2011 at 9:44 AM
I have the same problem, but I wasn't sure if the problem was with me or with the software.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th May 2011 at 9:59 AM
It doesn't detect Late Night installed, but it doesn't matter - you can still use the program just fine.

In future, please ask questions about specific stuff you've downloaded where you got it from - in this case, Delphy's upload thread for the Dashboard would be the appropriate place.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.