Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#2101 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 12:54 PM
Haha! I got "possibly a sim".

I am Error.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2102 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kligma
Haha! I got "possibly a sim".
So did I!

Thing is, I'd love to be a Sim -- in my own game! I've turned Veronaville into a place that I really really like, and filled it up with Sims that I really really like. And I've modded out most of the things in the game I don't like. When I see how happy my Sims are, with their wonderful fulfilled love lives, frequent dream dates, excellent work / life balance (if they care about such things and aren't entirely devoted to love and pleasure ), then I'd love to go and join them, buy a little Tudor house in Eastside Veronaville, and spend the rest of my life interacting with the best friends I've ever had!

I'm sure I must be quite, quite mad. (My eponymous and original Sim Andrew agrees that I'm mad!)

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#2103 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 3:13 PM
You got: Possibly a Sim? You might be a Sim, but you hide it well.
Lab Assistant
#2104 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 11:11 PM Last edited by Rguerra : 27th Jun 2016 at 12:50 AM.
When you think "Children and Toddlers have too little clothing options in my game, I should get some CC for them", then you go to fakepeeps7 profile and downloads 1.09 GB of files in a matter of seconds.
Scholar
#2105 Old 28th Jun 2016 at 9:26 PM
I am possibly a Sim too, and think the survey could have skipped the "possibly".
Mad Poster
#2106 Old 28th Jun 2016 at 11:15 PM
I am reasonably sure that I am not a Sim. I am a bit tired tonight, did a lot of foot stomping today.
Alchemist
#2107 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 10:35 PM
When your first thought is "That chair is really pretty, but all those curves. Way too many polys." Then you rational side remembers that real furniture isn't made up of polys.
Mad Poster
#2108 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 1:06 AM
That I even noticed that the new shorts I bought recently are the same colour as Andrew's favourite short shorts. . .

Mine aren't quite as short as Andrew's; more like the "respectable" shorts (from Simphany.com) that he wears to school and church. (Mine were the shortest I could find in the shop though! )

I do hope I didn't subconsciously choose them to match his!!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Top Secret Researcher
#2109 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 4:02 AM
You see a house with a yard that looks too big for it and you think, "One square too big, huh?"

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Lab Assistant
#2110 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 8:17 PM
A dream completely unrelated to the game ended with me finding the sim blender apparently in my home and aging my crazy dream girlfriend into a toddler.
I honestly don't know lmao.
Top Secret Researcher
#2111 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 1:01 AM
You go up a stylish half-spiral staircase and wish it was an option for your Sims.
Mad Poster
#2112 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 10:36 AM
bursting out in angry streams of simlish

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#2113 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 12:28 AM
You download the real versions of the songs that are in the game and discover you prefer the Simlish versions.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Field Researcher
#2114 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 2:41 AM
You cant figure something out and yell "Kee YA" or are watching the news and go "Furbutton Groul"
Top Secret Researcher
#2115 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 5:00 AM
When you're not playing Sims, you're either browsing modthesims and elsewhere for downloads, reading modthesims forum topics, or blogging about your Sims, then think about your Sims before you go to sleep. I'm currently addicted. I go through these phases...
Mad Poster
#2116 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 11:28 PM
Got an IKEA catalog in today's newspaper (despite the nearest one in our country being over a thousand km away...). First thing I did was flip through to see if I recognized any furniture from TS2.

EDIT: No, wait, one just opened up in my province. That explains why they were sending out catalogs.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#2117 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 11:39 PM
I find myself wishing I had my own computer for the sole purpose of playing TS2.
Lab Assistant
#2118 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 11:45 PM
When you stumble across this on your facebook feed and think "Oh, they're in the oceanography career track! That's so cool!"
Mad Poster
#2119 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 10:01 PM
Today I got trapped between two people in a convenience store. So what do I do? Suddenly recite that simlish I-can't-find-the-path speech, complete with foot-stamping and arm-waving. It...uh, made them move.

I think this stupid heat has addled my brain a little bit.

Scholar
#2120 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 10:50 PM
When you think a computer that can run Sims 2 can run anything. Apparently mine draws the line at No Man's Sky...

Also, when you try throwing your plumb-bob at your brother. It's OK - I missed and he never noticed.
Inventor
#2121 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 5:22 AM
Unfortunately, I've played Sims 2 enough to where I think I've beaten the amount of hours on my most-frequently played game on Steam, which is Terraria at around 600 hours. I swear, I've been playing Sims every single darn day since last September and it still hasn't gotten old yet.
Lab Assistant
#2122 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 4:15 AM
lmao ...you know when you and your family are playing sims too much when...( and this just happened 2 seconds ago ) when your kid says "Mommy I think it's starting to rain" I then asked her " in your sims 3 or in real life?" ...(as I am clucking away playing my sims 2 lol)
Test Subject
#2123 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 9:04 PM
i imported the song Last Friday Night from the Sims 3, and i can now sing THE WHOLE DANG SONG IN SIMLISH
Test Subject
#2124 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kamoodle5
Unfortunately, I've played Sims 2 enough to where I think I've beaten the amount of hours on my most-frequently played game on Steam, which is Terraria at around 600 hours. I swear, I've been playing Sims every single darn day since last September and it still hasn't gotten old yet.

i am not alone! I mplay it everyday after school!
Link Ninja
#2125 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kamoodle5

I can't even see how many hours I play sims 2 on STEAM because it's a non-steam game but I bet it's more than all my steam games hours played combined.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Page 85 of 115