Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 1:40 AM
Why I'm Disppointed by the Sims4
When The Sims 4 was released it was incomplete and 60$ for a base game What. We don't have toddlers and when the Sims 4 was released there where no ghosts and baby's are just objects and they keep releasing things for Adults and not Children. I manly play The Sims 2 the most and babies where cute now they look like poop when restraunts where anounced we got a fifteen second clip and yes we can't compare full sims 3 to 4 But we can compapre the base game also when sims 4 was first released there was no pools
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 2:24 AM
Thread twothousandfivehundredandthirtythree about "why I am disappointed about Sims 4".
It is your right to be disappointed - but is it really neccessary to let "the world" know?
Oh, and here are some ,,, and ... for your text.
Instructor
#3 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 4:53 AM
welp do what the rest of us are doing and go play another game than plenty to choose from on steam i recommend fallout 4 it sort of is like the sims well you can build things anyway

Mirror floors, sexy mirror silhouettes, adult DVD, legend of zelda items and more ALL FREE AT: XTRA SIMS!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 1:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Warren Zevon
...and will continue to produce great games for our enjoyment.

Hey, April Fools was a month ago. Perhaps your calendar has been set a month late?
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#7 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 2:37 PM
Okay, nothing to see here. Move along, everyone. Go play a game that you like.

Topic locked.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Locked thread