Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 10:54 PM
:help: Hair Gender Change
Does anyone know how to change the gender of peggyzone hair? I don't want the female hairs for males. I tried CTU but I get a memory error. I tried researching but I found nothing...
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 11:23 PM
Peggy hairs are weird, and seem to refuse to open in CTU much of the time. You could try importing them with TSRW, you may have more success there if she uses TSRW to make them.

Or just download hairs that don't look ridiculous on their available genders.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Theorist
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 12:33 AM
Peggy uses her own "special tool" that she made and doesn't share, her hairs are totally unopenable in CTU or TSRW, you also can't make a new package using DABOOBS because her meshes crashes it.

Hi I'm Paul!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 12:42 AM
Ok thanks for the info. I guess I have to live with it or delete them.
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 11:57 AM
Same here i wanted to set peggy hair for woman only, because sometimes it was used by random npc and that npc is man
Anyone find the solution even this thread has not been replied for 1 year ?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 12:02 PM
Have you tried editing the CASP directly in S3PE?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 12:12 PM Last edited by aliesgrise : 14th Sep 2011 at 4:13 PM.
nope, i do know the program just for delete mod thumbnail and combining mod [i'm very noob in creating mod] i don't know how to edit in casp for changing gender hair to woman only
if you know can you tell us? it'll be really helpful
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#8 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 12:57 PM
To edit a CASP in s3pe:

Open the package in S3PE (make sure you have Display: Names and Tags checked)
Highlight the CASP
Click the Grid button
In the window that pops up, click the little + next to AgeGender to expand it
Find Male and Female in the list, highlight each one and click the button next to True or False (or double-click True or False) to change to what you want
Click Commit
Save the package

You can also use this method to change the ages a package is valid for, and all kinds of stuff.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 1:00 PM
yay thank you very much, no more sissy looking boy yeay very very thank you
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 4:12 AM
Importing CC hairs/No grid button shown?
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
To edit a CASP in s3pe:

Open the package in S3PE (make sure you have Display: Names and Tags checked)
Highlight the CASP
Click the Grid button
In the window that pops up, click the little + next to AgeGender to expand it
Find Male and Female in the list, highlight each one and click the button next to True or False (or double-click True or False) to change to what you want
Click Commit
Save the package

You can also use this method to change the ages a package is valid for, and all kinds of stuff.

I looked all over for this, but I don't know how to import my CC hair files from the sims 3 exchange (it's important that it's THIS hairstyle). I copied and pasted the one I want into S3PE but the Grid button wasn't lit up as an option? I can't find a valid link or instructions for how to get an update where it is available. Please help!!!!!!!!