Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 8:44 PM
Default Home Sweet Home - New Thread!

HOME SWEET HOME

Welcome to a roleplay of life, be yourself or some one else, and see how your new family react.

You have a school or a job, friends and hobbies, love or cold indifference. The job of this family is to have a life, and do each days’ chores which will be provided by me.

I will post events through-out the role-play for your characters to react to (however that may be)

Mr Jones – Fayreview

Mrs Jones (The elder) – Shenanigans

Mrs. Fiona Jones (The younger) – RainbowCyberGoth

Miss Alexandra Jones – SwirlyHill

Miss Stacie Jones – ElektraNatchios33

Master Luke Jones – LilAmy07 (ME)

Girl Nextdoor Katie – Connectzeedots

In this roleplay the 'kids' will no doubt be more active than the adults.
This is to be expected and no one will be punished for it
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well im taking over. Fayreview has kindly handed control to me :D
SwirlyHill will post her last post as a starting ponit for us all

Thanks again Fayreview

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 9:00 PM
Alex smiled, scanning the party crowd, her brusing was light, and what was left was covered with heavy make-up.
She was wearing a strapless black dress with black wedges...well, on one foot.
Her hair was curled lightly, framing her light face, which was covered with mascara, some eyeliner, red lipstick and gloss, black eyeshadow around her eyes.
Then she spotted Max.
'Shiiiiii*' She muttered, attempting to get away, but he had already placed a hand on her shoulder.
'Hey! Wow, Alex...you've uh, certainly...blossomed, not the little girl who used to chase my dog around the garden'
She let out a nervous laugh, Max was her neighbour before Katie and before Mr and Mrs. Raxberry.
In addition, she had had the BIGGEST crush on him EVER.
'Hi Max' She replied, trying hard to maintain total aloofness 'what you been up to then?'
'Well' He began before taking a swig of beer 'Gatecrashing this party 'course, but hey, I know Luke, he won't mind...what happened then?'
'Oh, um, fell off a balcony, haha'
'Cool cool' He mumbled, nodding 'Hey, you wanna go out the back...that's where the fun is!'
He laughed and made a smoking gesture, before rolling his eyes back.
Alex thought he meant regular smoking, and nodded nervously.
'Sweet' He replied, linking up with her working arm.

He offered her what she assumed was a hand-rolled cigarette, she carefully placed it in her mouth, she had smoked before, and wasn't worried.
Of course, this wasn't a cigarette.
He flicked on the lighter and she inhaled, holding back a cough.

--- 1 HOUR LATER ---
Alex burst in, carried by Max.
'Oh oh! Luke!' She called, waving her working arm 'W-why Luke? Can't I walk?'
'Are you drunk?' Someone hissed.
'Hahahaha!!' Alex laughed loudly 'No, I'm...I'm, what did you say it was Max?'
The older boy laughed, stroking her hair.
'High, love'
'HIGH!!' She screamed, laughing manically 'I...I am high!!'
She burst into a fit of giggles.
'I- I looove you Maaax' He put her down and went to get a beer, laughing lightly 'I looooooove you aaaaaall!!!'
She attempted to stand up again but fell back down.
'Awww, no fair! Luke, pick me up! Like a baby!'
She rolled around on her back.
'Baby! Baby! Baby! Baby!'
Bursting into another fit of laughs, she grabbed hold of her brothers foot.
'Ahahaha!! Hey, hey Max! The rice paper you gave me makes the floor move! Ahahaha!! Luke, Luke, your foot is growing!! Oh my god, this is greeeeat!'
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 9:26 PM
Luke stood with a group of friends, a beer in one hand and a girl in the other. He laughed and joked around with them. The girl on Luke's arm started to giggle and Luke noticed she was drunk, he raised an eyebrow to his friends and put down the beer standing the girl infront of him "Ali is it?" he asked, the girl nodded and he smiled "Why don't me and you head to-" Luke was interupted by his sister and some boy burtisting in the hall laughing.
He instantly realised what was up and pushed Ali out his way and stood infront of Alex and the boy who he now recognized as Max.

Luke stood in shock as Alex and Max stood laughing, Luke went to step forward at Max when he left and headed towards the bar. Luke's eyes narrowed and he went to chase after Max but Alex grabbbed his foot, stopping him in his path

'Ahahaha!! Hey, hey Max! The sugar paper you gave me makes the floor move! Ahahaha!! Luke, Luke, your foot is growing!! Oh my god, this is greeeeat!'
Luke grabbed his sisters wrist and pulled her up, dragging her outside the hall and pushing her infront of him "Alex, what the f*ck is wrong with you?" he demanded "Your f*cking high. You stupid little girl, drugs are gunna mess up your head big time. Do you bloody want that. Do you wanna end up a f*cking addict on the streets with no money?" he shouted. Luke let out a sigh as he turned away from Alex, he never usualy shouted at her, he didn't like to but when she screwed up he couldn't keep the anger inside. He let out a grone and hit a near-by wall before looking back at Alex, waiting for a reply of somesort.

(( OOC: Luke likes to swear ))
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 9:37 PM
Alex's eyes widened, her eyes welled, she didn't understand why Luke was shouting, not in her state.
'I-I just had a cigarette, Max asked me to, then he gave me some other stuff, he said it was rice paper'
She pointed innocently to the older boy, tears beginning to spill down her cheeks. She was so confused, she didn't understand what she had done, she honestly believed Max.
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 9:47 PM
Luke looked at his sister, tears slowly falling down her cheeks. He let out a sigh and wrapped his arms around Alex, pulling her into a hug and stroking her hair "Sorry I shouted its just...im your older brother. Im meant to look out for you and it, it just made me angry. Look, you need to clean yourself up and get a drink...a flat non alcoholic one" he chuckled and noticed Alex start to smile slightly "Come on, I noticed a vending machine and a water dispenser on the way in" he put an arm round her shoulder walking towards the machines
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 9:55 PM
Alex sipped at the bottled water, wretching if she took too large a gulp.
Shivering, she took a deep breath and addressed her brother, her voice shaking.
'M-Max lied...didn't he?...It wasn't rice paper, was it?'
She let out a 'guh' noise and covered her mouth with her hand, shaking voilently.
'I don't like it, Luke...I feel sick...he lied, I don't like this stuff, he lied'
She breathed deeply, her eyes watering.
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 10:06 PM
Luke smiled sweetly at Alex and handed her a napkin to try her tears "Of course he lied, he's a ba*tard" Luke mumbled
"I never liked him...I didn't even invite him" Luke thought for a moment then looked back at Alex "Then what the hell is he doing here?" Luke asked puzzeled, starring at Alex. He stepped back from her and pulled his mobile from his jeans pocket. After a minute or so, he slipped it back in his pocket and smiled at Alex.
Within seconds two tall guys came out the hall dragging Max with them and throwing him out. Luke laughed and looked back at Alex who seemed in a better mood "Fell better now?" he asked, smiling as the two men stood by the door guarding the entrance.

OOC:
G2G Byee x.

Field Researcher
#8 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 11:22 PM
Alex laughed lightly as Max cursed and flailed, before falling flat on his face after a light push.
Walking over on her crutches, her loooked up at her with dialted, blooshot, eyes.
'Hey...hey Alex, help me up! C'mon!'
'You lied' She replied, eyes dark and half-asleep 'You didn't say it was drugs'
The boy laughed, still on the ground.
'Well, duh, you're thick as s**t you are you little b*tch!'
Alex frowned and kicked him hard in the head, he shrieked and mumbled something before passing out, breathing heavily.
She turned to her brother, rubbing her eyes with her working hand.
'Lets head back in...uuugh...I'm-I I'm shattered'
They headed back in, Alex's vision blurred and whirling.
Lowering herself down on a P.E. bench, her eyelids heavy and closing, her eyes sore.
'I'm- I'm gonna...just- just...rest' She slowly lay down on the bench, her soft hair cascading over her face, she had fallen asleep.

(( Night night all =3 ))
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 11:52 AM
Luke laughed quietly as Alex layed herself down on the bench, her eyes slowly closing. He let out a sigh and knelt (sp?) down next to her, he couldn't just leave her but there was not much worse then babysitting your little sister on your 18th when you could be enjoying yourself "Alex. Look I don't wanna leave you but...I don't really wanna stay out here". Luke hung his head and waited for Alex to reply.
After a few moments, Luke heard quiet snoring. He looked back up and noticed Alex's mouth open and her eyes still closed, he laughed and stood back up "Ill check back in a while" he smiled and headed back to the hall.
When he entered, Luke noticed Katie stood alone by the drinks table and walked over to her smiling
"Hey" he shouted "Having fun?"
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 3:29 PM
Alex's eyes flickered open, she shot up, looking around before remembering where she was.
Stretching, she heaved herself up on her crutches and wandered home, a light drizzle irritating her on the way.
Stepping inside, Magic greeted her with a food-seeking mew, his eyes wide and begging.
Laughing, she poured some dry cat food from the box and he proceeded to munch away, quite content.
She changed into her pajamas, which was rather difficult in her casts.
Snuggling into her bed, Magic purring beside her, she instantly felt at ease.
The rain outside was calming, she also broke into a smile at the thought of Luke having to trudge home, soaking.
She was half asleep when the rumble of thunder abrubtly awoke her, frowning, she sat up and flicked on the lamp, Magic mewing in annoyance.
Drawing back the curtains, she sat back on her bed and began watching the rain, every so often interrupted by a strike of lightning.
Snapping her fingers, she suddenly relalised that she had not told Luke she had gone, reaching over to her mobile, she tapped in his number and attempted a text, but had no signal due to the rain.
She worried slightly, not wanting him thinking that she'd been abducted or anything.
Shaking her head, she leaned against the windowsill, he'd be way to pissed to notice by the end of the night, anyway. Besides, he'd check here if he did start looking for her. It'd be fine. Wouldn't it?
#11 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 11:29 PM
Katie saw Luke and he asked her if she was having fun. "Yeah." She said, her sweet tone much different than that of the blaring music. "So how's it feel to be 18?" She asked, taking a sip of her drink (water).
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 4:46 PM
Luke grinned starring at Katie "18 is great" he laughed. Luke grabbed a bottle of beer from the table behind Katie and smiled. The music blarred out the giant speakers. People were dancing everywhere, others talking with friends and the odd couple making out. Luke grinned then looked at Katie but looked at the ceiling as she starred back "So. Sure your ok?" Katie looked back and nodded "Good. Why don't you come with me and come meet some people" he laughed grabbing Katie's arm and pulling her to a group of people.
Luke pushed his way through the small crowds and smiled as he reached a small group "Katie. These are your fellow team-mates" he chuckled and nodded at the group "Guys incase you didn't know, this is Katie"

(( OOC: Eww. Sorry just realised how crappy this post is haha ))
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 9:13 PM
Katie was brought to a group of guys. Some of them were in states of slight drunkeness, and the guy named Jesse looked the most sober out of the bunch. He smiled, and held out his hand for Katie to shake. "Nice to see you again." He said. She shook his hand, and smiled. "Yeah." She said, and turned to Luke, "I met Jesse after we all tried out."

Jesse then smiled again. "Well, if you all don't mind, I'll steal Luke away from you all." He said, and walked with Luke outside. He took a look back at Katie and turned to his friend. "Wow, she is...gorgeous." He said as he watched Katie smile as she talked to some of her teammates.
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 9:27 PM
Luke looked up from the floor as Jesse spoke "Who's gorgeous?" he asked then followed Jesse's gaze to Katie "Katie? Well yeah I guess she is kinda hot" he smiled then looked back at Jesse who couldn't stop starring at Katie. Luke laughed and clapped his hands infront of his face "So, why did you bring me out here? Wait a second do you 'like' Katie?" he asked grinning and punching his friends arm playfully "Is that why we are out here?"

#15 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 9:30 PM
Jesse shrugged. "Well, yeah. So do you know if she's single?" He asked.
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 9:34 PM
Luke raised an eyebrow and looked from Jesse to Katie
"I think she is" Luke smiled and looked back at Jesse "and I think she likes you too" he winked, nudging his friends arm
#17 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 9:58 PM
Jesse smiled. "That's good." He said. "I think I'll ask her out. I mean, I heard that Lacey wants to get back with you." He looked to a small blonde girl with brown eyes and a large chest.
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 10:04 PM
Luke grinned "Lacey! I guess she can't get enough of me" he laughed "Thats if she can trust me after I 'supposedly cheated' on her" He teased and turned back to Jesse. He looked at Katie, she was laughing with the guys and seemed to be the only sober one "I say go for it man. What's stoppin ya?" Luke asked smiling
#19 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 10:34 PM
Jesse nodded."Yeah." He said, "Thanks for the uh....encouragement, man." He walked inside and talked to Katie for most of the night, dancing with her once.

--------

Lacey walked up to Luke with a smile."Hey." She said. "So, um, big 18." She added a smile and a giggle. "It's so good to see you again. You know, I've missed you since we broke it off."
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 10:43 PM
Luke leant on the shoulder of one of his friends, laughing and joking. He moved away from them as Lacey walked towards him with a smile "It's so good to see you again. You know, I've missed you since we broke it off."
"Its good to see you as well...your looking as great as always" he laughed and grinned at her "Well I am irresistible so no wonder you missed me" he chuckled. Out the corner of his eye Luke could see Jesse and Katie talking and having a good time "So whats this I hear about you wanting to get back with me? Did you realize you made a mistake in chucking me?" he teased, running a finger down Laceys arm

#21 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 11:03 PM
Lacey smiled. "I simply thought that your life must be empty without me." She said, putting her hands on her hips and pouting her lips in an attempt to be sexy. Her face wasn't extraordinaryily gorgeous, but it was okay. She used her tan body to lure boys, anyway. She took her hand and let it rest on his shoulder. She led him to a remote little area, where they.....got back together.

When they got done making out, Lacey walked back into the party with Luke. Katie saw them holding hands and tried to hide her confusion and shock. She had a date with Jesse now, so maybe Luke had found out. She sighed, but then Jesse appeared with drinks. "No alchohol, I swear." He said with a smile. Katie smiled back. "Thanks." She said.

((cut the cake and then skip some time?))
#22 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 12:07 AM
ooc: Kimberly, can you PM me on Simfinity when/if Fiona is needed?
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 8:57 AM
OOC: Yeah. This party has gone long enough

Luke strolled in hand in hand with Lacey. He noticed Katie and Jesse and smiled at them, 'seems he did ask her out' Luke thought and grinned.

The rest of the night passed so quickly. Luke drank lots more and continued to hang out with his friends and make-out with Lacey who was also on her to becoming drunk. "So how bout that cake?" one of Luke's friends asked, Luke chuckled and placed a hand on his friends shoulder "I don't really fancy everyone singing happy birthday to me like im a little kid" Luke sighed "Besides. Most...nearly everyone is drunk" he laughed "Wait that could be quite funny. OK CAKE TIME!" Luke shouted above the music. The DJ cut the music and everyone gatherd round the cake.
Luke tried to stop himself laughing as his friends tried to sing 'Happy Birthday' whilst drunk. After he cut the cake people started to leave and Luke stood by the door to say goodbye to them

#24 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 8:36 PM
Katie walked to the door after nearly everyone left, and saw Luke."Hey." She said with a smile. "The party was fun."
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 9:50 PM
Luke smiled as Katie appered by his side "Yeah it was. Thanks for coming by the way" he nodded and noticed Jesse near the other entrance and looked back at Katie "So?" he smiled "You and Jesse" he teased, nudging Katie's arm gently

Page 1 of 3