Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Fishnet and See-through shirts for men (Adult, YA) ACCESSOIRE & BUGFIX UPDATE

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,582 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 134,710 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 27th Jul 2009 at 5:16 AM
Updated: 28th Jul 2009 at 12:31 AM - Bugfixes and new options.
Mesh shirts for adult and YA men. They took me awfully long to make, but here they are. The fishnet version can be used as made. There are many textures possible for the plain version, as shown below, to create diverse looks.

NEW: The files have been updated, so lets see if people still get errors when they are in subfolders. Please let me know, your feedback is appreciated.

NEW: All versions available as accessoiry. You can now wear them under ANY shirt.

Like all my clothes packs, this pack comes in 3 flavours:
- Selectable in the everyday category only
- Can be used as everyday, athletic and sleepwear
- For the collectors, can be used in any category! Go to the wedding or beach party party in a see through shirt.. (your insane and naughty sims will love it)

Included are a fishnet version and a plan version.

Here are some more texture examples.

The base file for the plain shirt is plain.

Model for the pictures is a redo of my Ville Valo sim for download here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=347832
Body is from the 234jiao-TS3 skin, face uses a new skin facemask.
The torn pants are from a locked work outfit.

Additional Credits:
Credit to Delphy for creating the CAS Editor. Best modding tool ever.