Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 1:14 AM
Default Custom Part Time Jobs?
I've seen some really good ts3 (full time) career guides like here. But I haven't really seen any part-time job tutorials, the type of job that teens can get in ts3. Does anyone know a good Part Time custom job tutorial?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 4:32 AM
No real advice or answer, and I'm sure you've already taken a peak, but Missy has some custom student board/part time jobs here.
Inventor
#3 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 7:43 AM
Mmmm... you mean custom careers?

I'll answer very quickly and without verifying what I'm saying because I'm in a rush now,
but can't you just follow the generic tutorial and:
- include [only] teens in the "ages" filter/tag
- set light work hours
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 12:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arsil
Mmmm... you mean custom careers?

I'll answer very quickly and without verifying what I'm saying because I'm in a rush now,
but can't you just follow the generic tutorial and:
- include [only] teens in the "ages" filter/tag
- set light work hours

Ok I will give it a try
Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 9:16 PM
I know this is an older thread, but I do have a tutorial written up Here that outlines the differences for the Part-Time careers

Visit MissyHissy's Job Centre and MissyHissy's Job Centre Forum for additional career help.
Visit MissyHissy's Irish Dance Studio
The Daily Plumbob, a Sims 4 Gameplay blog
Inventor
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 10:00 AM
Another difference between full-time and part-time careers you may want to mention
is that you can't choose a part-time one using the newspaper or a computer.