Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 2:33 PM
Default Dragons!
Do you remember in "The Sims: Makin Magic" that you could buy dragon eggs from the gypsy or whatever, and you had to hatch it into a baby dragon?
Am I the only one who misses those little rascals?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 2:53 PM
Aaaah I never had that EP but that sounds damn cool . 3. If they add that in Sims3 I will shit bricks (Spoiler alert; dragons are my favorite creature, period.)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 3:04 PM
Aww thats too bad, they were awesome. There were different kinds I think, I remember one of them always set things on fire. My fave
Yeah dragons are pretty cool, and they would go great with the unicorns, being another magical creature and all
Scholar
#4 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 3:26 PM
DRAGONS!?!?!?! I never played sims 2, but as Lareiielle aptly put it, I will 'shit bricks' if they put dragons in the sims 3. Maybe in the Magic EP that's supposedly coming out?

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 3:47 PM
If they added dragons, fairies, brownies, phoenixes, more magic and any other magical creatures.. I think I'd be the happiest simmer ever ;v;
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 3:51 PM
Aww, I loved the dragons, which one you got depended upon how much music you played to the egg through headphones and how many times you turned the egg.

They used to eat all of my daffodils and set fire to the garden though!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 4:02 PM
minimogut: that would be awesome! :D
simsample: haha mine too
Alchemist
#8 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Aww, I loved the dragons, which one you got depended upon how much music you played to the egg through headphones and how many times you turned the egg.

this.
i ended up releasing pretty much all of them once i was thoroughly annoyed by all the daffodil-replacing that went on after. :[

i imagine if they bought them back for sims 3, they might expand on them. and i might wet myself with glee.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 7:39 AM
I loved those tiny buggers... If I remember correctly, their colors determined what kind of temperament they had... I really wish we got rideable flying and fire-breathing dragons those instead of the magical unicorn (although I do like that occult pet, but not as much as the idea of trainable dragon).
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 8:12 AM
I'd rather have the small dragon again! Maybe feed it draggy chow! Instead of all the flowers on the lot. Of course flowers have changed since Sims1 so they'd probably need something else, like the draggy chow to live on. But of EA was anything like Maxis they'd probably do something twisted and have the dragon eat one thing made out of wood in your house a day *lol* I'd forgotten about those little guys, now I want them baaaaaaack.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 10:41 AM
If they include dragons in the next magic ep I will actually piss myself. Dragons > Unicorns.
I can see why they had unicorns instead of dragons in the Pets EP though, they fit better than a gigantic blowtorch with scales hovering over your town.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 3:02 PM
If they include dragons they should make them rideable. I want to make a Night Fury.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#13 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 6:45 PM
The only mentioning of a dragon I've seen so far in the leaked piece of text was a toy dragon... other toys were sheep, loch ness monster and something else too... Maybe they are some sort of a hint of something that a sim can discover?
I also absolutely loved the dragons of TS1, they were so adorable and fun! But for some reason, I don't see EA adding something so little, but so awesome... : / they usually just bet on big, flashy stuff, and then just add a bunch of useless decorative objects and voilĂ , an EP is ready!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 3rd Jun 2012 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sundazzle
Do you remember in "The Sims: Makin Magic" that you could buy dragon eggs from the gypsy or whatever, and you had to hatch it into a baby dragon?
Am I the only one who misses those little rascals?

o O they did?
I had Makin Magic and I think I never got those because it seems as soon as I got MM, 2 had already been made so I didn't get enough time to even know of their existence. I wish I had known what I was missing.

anyway dragons are not my favorite creatures obviously but after I discovered Spyro, they have been my favorite mythical creatures. I agree with Sierra, dragons win big time over unicorns.
Theorist
#15 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 12:08 AM
I only remember the dragon pet from ts2, which was a modded parrot.
I hope someone converts that someday!

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#16 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
The only mentioning of a dragon I've seen so far in the leaked piece of text was a toy dragon... other toys were sheep, loch ness monster and something else too... Maybe they are some sort of a hint of something that a sim can discover?
I also absolutely loved the dragons of TS1, they were so adorable and fun! But for some reason, I don't see EA adding something so little, but so awesome... : / they usually just bet on big, flashy stuff, and then just add a bunch of useless decorative objects and voilĂ , an EP is ready!
The dragon would be da bomb, fer shizzle. Which is why it probably won't be in an EP, but maybe a store item, since that is where all the good stuff seems to end up
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 8:57 PM
not only do i miss the dragons i miss the garden gnomes gardening! although some weird and funny stuff happened when they came to life at night i loved it!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample

I used to build fence around them to keep them away from setting things on fire. And of course inside many many daffodils :D
Loved them too <3
Scholar
#19 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 5:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lareiielle
If they added dragons, fairies, brownies, phoenixes, more magic and any other magical creatures.. I think I'd be the happiest simmer ever ;v;

HOLY CRAP, YES PLEASE!! (yes, all caps was necessary there)

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Jul 2012 at 12:45 AM
I was wondering if anyone could make a mod to add dragons to the sims 3 game?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 7:18 AM
So with Supernatural coming out in September-ish, what do you guys think? Could they be keeping dragons as a secret surprise for us, or as a store item? :d I'm ridiculously excited for it either way, but if they added dragons......

You can call me Crimson. It's shorter. 8y
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 9:03 AM
Dragons would be awesome in the game espically if you can adopt like unicorns. If they cause trouble then I may need my girl from skyrim to deal with them.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 12:15 AM
Dragons would take one of the best (if buggiest) games of all time, and make it better.
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 9:58 PM
I wish they added dragons with SN
Instructor
#25 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 8:45 AM
hahaha some one a comment up there ago said the dragons were from the sims 2 i am crying the sims 2 had hybrids dragons are from the sims 1 and yes the red one yas funny and i dont mean to go off track but the gnomes were funnier and the flamingo dancer clasic it just crack me up when the spell back fired those gnomes in the sims 3 are like nings frome the sims 2 now u se them now u dont my family almost dyed i was watching those gnomes and *poof* garden,londen, and japan, tinker (i think those are there name) pulled a ???? Copperfield Mind Freak i do not know what u call it and then the next day *poof* they were on a floor i did not even want my sims one and ( i have more than one i think i do not know i play the sims 2 and 1 now) yea i was watchin those knomes pointing at stuff my family almost died i was amazed sitting on tables ugh yea they have some amazing camera in the sims 3 just pause the game have one of them go poof on you and do not know about itor wonder where they are yea i thought my sims were dong that

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Page 1 of 2