Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#326 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 7:29 PM
I see names of worlds mentioned, and no links, or even a pointer where to find them! Ah, no fair!
Advertisement
Scholar
#327 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kiatyn
I see names of worlds mentioned, and no links, or even a pointer where to find them! Ah, no fair!

Google is your friend. Google the world name plus "Sims 3".

For instance:
http://www.google.com/search?q=aspen+islands+sims+3

If there's any in particular you're looking for, ask and I'm sure someone would be more than happy to point you at them.

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
Test Subject
#328 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 8:14 PM

is that me??
I'm so sorry.
Legacy Island

Setra

okay??

Edit : I think you need to try to search and find yourself!
Mad Poster
#329 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 8:30 PM
I am growing rather fond of Zukutra - it's a bit different to most worlds I've seen and I'm enjoying playing it. It does require the latest patch or for you to own store world Lunar Lakes, as the alien trees are used.

I am also a massive fan of Jericho, but unfortunately my laptop isn't so fond of it :-(
Field Researcher
#330 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 8:49 PM Last edited by kiatyn : 22nd Feb 2012 at 9:00 PM.
@takingarest --Search and find myself? Maybe, if this weren't the thread for promoting worlds!

But thank you for linking them, it's appreciated

P.S. all that you really had to do was mention they were on the exchange - I, and others, could have found them there.
Test Subject
#331 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 9:10 PM
@takingarest --Search and find myself? Maybe, if this weren't the thread for promoting worlds!

But thank you for linking them, it's appreciated

P.S. all that you really had to do was mention they were on the exchange - I, and others, could have found them there.

you're welcome.
and thanks to you,I could study how to paste links on this threads
Field Researcher
#332 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 10:49 PM
I really love Anju Falls New Era and Sunset Valley Second Edition. I tried Coconut Island, and it was gorgeous but not for me.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#333 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 10:31 PM
Field Researcher
#334 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 2:34 PM
I gave Setra a try and turned out to be even better than what I thought. It runs so smooth and no lag at all, I'm loving it. I tried good ones too but atm Setra is my favorite

Nothing's real. Nothing's unreal either.
The frontier between true and untrue is a shady fuzzy line.
Destiny, or maybe the long flight's time-span, shall decide the issue.
Scholar
#335 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 6:56 PM
I've played alot of the worlds mentioned on this thread. Some very talented world creators out there.
And then, not so much...

I can't master CAW it gives me vertigo. But I do like setting up my own world and I'm a little picky about certain things... You know, the world should have an actual worldlike edge, beach... cliff... something, not a flat-earther's paradise edge. A lake should have actually texture mapping, not just a hole in endless green that stretches from er, sea to shining sea... Also, I end up frustrated because I always end up having to sacrifice a lot I'm fond of because I can't fit it in..

So, I was delighted to find Azureland... http://llnw.thesims3.com/assetDetai...assetId=5249668

I can't vouch for how it plays, I haven't gotten to that yet. But for sheer size, it can't be beat. It's on the largest map with 470 lots. The city portion is laid out in a very neat grid, the coastline is very beautiful, as is the lake. It is also primarily flat! So far, I've built on 5 64x64 lots in the "city" and I still two or three left...
Lab Assistant
#336 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 6:44 PM
I like this world the bestest.
Scholar
#337 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 1:08 AM
The world Generis mentions is Sunset Valley 2, which I was about to mention. I love it. Yes it is flat and may not look the most interesting, but when you are like me and are still learning the best ways to put lots down and make a town, this is the best for that. I also love that it comes with no lots at all and you get the freedom to place the lots wherever you want - whatever size you want.
Forum Resident
#338 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 7:03 AM
I love the sunflower shape, very original.
http://www.janas-creatives.de/blog/?p=5692
Theorist
#339 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 2:19 PM
That sunflower world is very unique but I think all that yellow would get to me very fast.

Any Los Aniegos fans out there? This has been probably one of the most popular worlds on the Exchange since it came out. For those of you who don't know, it's a really fabulous but large and processor intense world based on LA.

coasterboi has just updated his Los Aniegos world for Showtime and Pets. I just DL'd so I haven't tried it yet but in addition to the updates it appears he has also made changes designed to improve how it runs (it was so huge that lag was common).

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=5629110

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
One Minute Ninja'd
#340 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 4:30 PM
I agree with Tangie. I was a little skeptical of LA for Late Night, given its high demands. When I got my new system a few months ago, I gave it a shot and REALLY liked it. It was, in a way, almost pre-made for something like SHT. I had already added most of the venues to the original LN version, and was enjoying it immensely, and no, my machine was not really pleased with me, but went along like the good ox it was paid to be. I'm going to install the new version tonight, as I'm sure integrating the new venues, and tuning some routing issues may play nicer than my "shove the venue in there, I know, it will fit!"
Test Subject
#341 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 8:29 PM
Hidden Springs

I love pine =)

I also like the customizable worlds,
but every thrown Expansion begins to leave the world without space = (
Test Subject
#342 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 8:40 PM
tangie0906, I absolutely love Los Aniegos. The showtime update definitely does great things and the world doesn't lag as much as it used to. Definitely in love with it all over again.
Lab Assistant
#343 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 3:48 PM
I am playing Deery Meadows Lite from MySimRealty. It is pretty big, has 200 lots of ALL sizes, lots of spawners in crazy and interesting places and comes empty. I've been playing it for about 3 weeks now, and have finally found my TS3 addiction. *I play with AMB + LN, no mods*
Lab Assistant
#344 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 9:58 PM
screechingvilnce45, I just played Los Aniegos, showtime/pets version... My God, it's brilliant!

The changes he made are perfect! The disneyland lot has a arcades and the former club on the beach has become a boardwalk carnival complete with many interactive fun objects from showtime...perfect for outings and dates... The only thing I would want to change is to have the swanky residence area in the valley to actually have a country club with golf courses.
Forum Resident
#345 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 2:40 PM
I'm really liking Legacy Island (over at the Exchange) because my laptop doesn't run large worlds all too well. The only problem with it is there is no space for the Showtime venues
Lab Assistant
#346 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 5:49 PM
If anybody loves playing outdoorsy nature loving sims or enjoy making your sims explore the world with a horse Great Bear by Johnnywr is really great... It's really well forested with many far-off fishing sites and small parks to explore and discover.
Mad Poster
#347 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Generis
If anybody loves playing outdoorsy nature loving sims or enjoy making your sims explore the world with a horse Great Bear by Johnnywr is really great... It's really well forested with many far-off fishing sites and small parks to explore and discover.

I'll second that! Great Bear is a lovely world, definitely my favourite by far. It's detailed and well laid out and has lots of different community lots and space for more. It also runs well on my not-so-good laptop! :-) Love it!
Top Secret Researcher
#348 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 7:09 PM
I agree. Great Bear is awesome. I just wish it had some more options on placing more lots. Like the upper part, I would have loved to place more houses on the other side of the road.

I'm currently playing Red Desert. It's a lovely desert word that's DIY. The only annoyance I have is that the country bit has this orange road instead of real streets or dirt. So when you place a house you can't really make a proper driveway. Other than that it's the perfect world for me

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Test Subject
#349 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Prawler
Just discovered Harmony By Magic_Dancer, my life is now complete, my TS1 and TS2 houses are in, now a lengthy ancestor killing before i can reach TS2 level...

bahhh I just downloaded harmony but it crashes when I try to load it. Do I need to update to the latest patch>
Test Subject
#350 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Generis
screechingvilnce45, I just played Los Aniegos, showtime/pets version... My God, it's brilliant!

The changes he made are perfect! The disneyland lot has a arcades and the former club on the beach has become a boardwalk carnival complete with many interactive fun objects from showtime...perfect for outings and dates... The only thing I would want to change is to have the swanky residence area in the valley to actually have a country club with golf courses.

uhh, it actually does. The golf course is playable.
Page 14 of 42