Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 5:36 PM
Default Silly question regarding foundations and staircases
So here's a rather silly question/problem. Do I need to put down stairs for sims to be able to get in to a house with a level 1 foundation?

I'm building a few lots I would like to upload, and the sims in my previous game never had a problem getting in and out of their buildings on a level 1 platform, without stairs. But then I created a new game to use purely for building purpose, and when I tested my lots there the sims are unable to get in without a one step staircase... which left me a bit confused.

Any thoughts? Are my sims trolling me?
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 5:46 PM
I have found it varies too! Now I always add a step rather than faffing and hoping for the best when they move in.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
I have found it varies too! Now I always add a step rather than faffing and hoping for the best when they move in.

Huh, not just my game acting up then. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to rethink the entrances to all my old buildings... thanks for letting me know!