Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Smaller Closure Door

by HugeLunatic Posted 26th Feb 2011 at 8:12 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2012 at 8:21 PM by HugeLunatic

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 51 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 4 of 4
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#76 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 10:25 AM
This is such an enrichment to the game, and opens up more possibilities with smaller homes. I like to leave a one-tile space on either sides of the garage doors, but a 6-tile can be disproportionately wide on smaller homes. A 5-tile garage will be much better.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 26th Apr 2020 at 10:46 PM
I downloaded this years ago and I think it is the first CC I have used! I recently began playing Sims 3 a lot more frequently (I personally prefer it over the Sims 4 when it comes to building homes) and I just had to download this again! I am hesitant to download too much CC, but I thought this one was way too important and cool to pass up. It's easier to create homes similar to the ones in the town I grew up in, and easier to replicate the homes of long-time friends. Love this simple yet build-changing tweak you have created!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#78 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 4:35 PM
Thanks a lot!
Page 4 of 4