Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 10:17 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 6th Sep 2015 at 5:48 AM.
Default What's happening in my Sims' world (TS3)
With the install finish for now...

*I made a copy of Kunal Nayyar (Rajesh Koothrapali on "The Big Bang Theory"), placed him on that big lot for family minded sims and for maybe a good portion of his morning, he had the house to himself.
*Then I dropped in with Scott McNeil and the Mario Brothers. Luigi was the runner-up as his behavior shown, but when he challenged Scott and Kunal to a water balloon fight, that was where Luigi shone as a fighter.
*Mario was talking to me but I found him annoying, told him off and went to a different room in the house.

My mother likens these kind of games to that episode of Adventure Time when Magic Man leaves Finn with tiny copies of Ooo citizens.
Still, I can get a bit wound tight over the fact I try to deny it isn't that concept.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 7:57 AM
So, tonight I downloaded the Anubis360 Sailor Moon set and recreated a typical scene from the fanfic, Sailor Moon E, written by Terence Ladan and Jim Gleed many years ago that I remember. I am currently transferring the Japanese names over to the project, which, although the site that hosts it changed over to the Japanese names, the fan fiction was left in DiC mode. I have so far changed the names, but have not fixed localized speech. The project was abandoned 15 year ago and left with a cliffhanger.

Although the original Sailor Earth from that fanfic had a braid and short hair that had to be seen, The dreadlocks still evoke the earthy girl vibe.
Screenshots

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)