Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 11:29 AM
I'm also Catholic and have yet to meet a nun with these traits ...
"She must have at least two of these traits:
Neat
Natural Cook
Friendly
Shy (LN only)
Family Oriented
Frugal
Nurturing (GEN only)"

Great challenge though!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 10:10 PM
All right, got started. I'm in Twinbrook, and heaven help me, I have a problem finding kids. I picked four of them to start with, and will add as I find them. I have Sister Mary Mercy (she's an inside joke with a friend of mine, I used her in an rpg once as a very badd-a$$ed nun. She's more innocent in this story, though). I picked up the Bayless kids (Tay and Chase), toddler Notzo Curious, and teenager Shark Racket. Yeah, I know he's rich, but he looks like he'd be a rebel and it fit with my storyline.

Story chapters can be found here: Links
Scholar
#28 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 4:39 PM
Very interesting challenge idea. I'm probably going to try this. And, I'm assuming no money cheats at the beginning right? Unless, of course you wanted to torture them by making them poor. Hmmm.
Instructor
#29 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 12:29 PM
Interesting
Field Researcher
#30 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 7:33 PM
i may see if i can try this one. the nun will be like a friendlier social worker

here, let me help you with your bazillions of children
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 9:29 PM
Default Update!!!
Lily XD has just created a fantastic new career that actually has a nun track!!!!!! For extra challenge....download the no pay one!

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=448207

It's kind of awesome.
Scholar
#32 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 2:51 PM
I love this challenge, but, it's kinda hard. Is it cheating to use the firestation? Because it has a fridge, beds, showers, etc.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 2:33 PM
Okay so I have started this challenge and am loving it so far. Thank you! My mother superior almost had the kids taken away in just the couple of days she had them hehehe.
Test Subject
#34 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 4:09 AM
What an interesting idea!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 5:27 PM
Okay so far I'm up to 6 orphans and on the hunt down for a baby just born, Emilie Perryman. I never could find Dee Liver. The garden is going pretty good just can't get to it everyday so I'm bleeding points(hehehe). Here are some pics of the orphanage and Mother Superior.

My Mother Superior has a couple of days before she becomes an adult and the teenage girl Chase Bayless has left the orphanage soon to be followed by her brother Tay. I don't know how long I can keep this up before the social worker comes and takes them away :D
Test Subject
#36 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 1:54 AM
Where are all the Churchs in Sunset valley ?
Test Subject
#37 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 12:24 AM
Not to necro a thread, but I decided to give this a shot...
http://orphanageofstsimbastian.tumb...sense%21/chrono
Page 2 of 2