Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 3:39 AM Last edited by Algus : 23rd Mar 2008 at 4:00 AM. Reason: Sorry,I Forgot posting my specs^^

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time
Default Graphic Smooth,Loading Not
Howdy there^^,Before I install EP7,anything is smooth(graphic,loading,etc),but after I install it,the loading taking 20 minutes!!,I kinda confused,what happen with my computer?Any ideas?

I forgot to posting my spec,here:
Windows Xp SP1
256 Mb Ram
Ati Radeon X1550
Realtek Audio AC97
583 MB Custom Content on Downloads Folder
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 3:50 AM
It's normal for EPs to strain your computer more than the base game does. If you post specs, you can get more advice, but I have a feeling you'll either have to live with the loading time or uninstall an EP if you have good backups.
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 4:20 AM Last edited by Algus : 23rd Mar 2008 at 12:02 PM. Reason: I Changed my mind...
I decide to install it again,so sorry Daisie,Is there some way to solve this problem without un-install it again?Any Ideas?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 11:58 AM
256mb ram is very very low these days. You dont have a whole lot of custom content, but even so, you'd be hard pushed to run anything decently.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 12:06 PM
Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements for Freetime: http://thesims2.ea.com/help/detail.php?help_id=342

-Minimum- is 512 MB. I'd recommend no less than 1 gig, even without Vista, for decent performance.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 12:05 PM
Erm,but My motherboard ram slot is already full with 2 of 128MB stick,Is this okay I replaced one of them with 512 or more?(Sorry I not good in computer^^)
What just happend?
retired moderator
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 12:23 PM
Depends on whether your Motherboard can handle it or not. Mine has only two slots and the max Ram I can have is 2Gig. (note to self, get a better computer )

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Banned
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 12:32 PM
Then I will upgraded my RAM into 1Gig^^,Thanks to everyone in this thread^^
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 2:09 PM
Yes - ideally you'd want to replace them with at least two 512Meg sticks, preferably more.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.