Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 1:24 AM
Default When does it offically end?
Now I believe I have finally finished Riley's story. But I am not sure. I have stopped the wedding between Argoa and Micky. And then they went to the island where I believe we might see in the upcoming game Castaway Stories. But then they got home a week later and Aunt Shannon gave them the house. The goal said that they were to Try for Baby. And then I already turned the guest room into a nursary. Is that the end of the story offically and now Riley is basicly free play? What happens with the goals?

p.s. If someone could always give me some names for the new baby, that will be appreceated also.
Advertisement
#2 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 8:18 AM
You still have to throw a party a day before the baby arrives. I actually just had the baby and now I have the same question, but it still doesnt look like free play to me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 8:55 AM
So your saying that I need to have a party (baby shower). Right now, as the baby is one day away from being born? I think I remember someone saying that there still will be goals, but very few of them. I also heard that Dylan might even be on Proal. So I don't know.
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 3:37 PM
I had TWINS!!! anyone else get twins???
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 8:40 PM
I got twins too, both girls, after the baby is born it says, our story is ending but yours is just begining.
#6 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 10:32 PM
Baby names: (I sometimes give my sims weird names,like some of the follwing) Herb, Jimmi,Nazz, Mimi,Layla,Nelly, JoJo,Jay,Ky,Ty,Alice, Vicky,Emily,Florence,Carol,Letty,Lou,Andy, enough names?lol
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by callum91
Baby names: (I sometimes give my sims weird names,like some of the follwing) Herb, Jimmi,Nazz, Mimi,Layla,Nelly, JoJo,Jay,Ky,Ty,Alice, Vicky,Emily,Florence,Carol,Letty,Lou,Andy, enough names?lol

Well too names I had in mind were Dylan, and Fiona. Named after Riley's Ex-Boyfriend who is going to be the good Dylan now. And her best friend. But if she had twins, I do not know what I am going to name the second one if I get two of the same genders.
#8 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 1:30 PM
yup, I got twins too. Once you put one of the twins on the crib, the goals end and riley's story unlocks free play mode.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 7:47 PM
I got 2 boys. Bailey and Bradley
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 10:23 PM
Does anyone know, if the famous trick where you save before she is in labor works on Life Stories?

Because I really need names for the extra boy and the extra girl. If I get two girls or two boys.
#11 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 3:27 PM
I only had one baby, a boy whom i dont remember what his name is lol. After i put him in the crib, the family screen came up like when its loading and reloaded into free play. What i noticed different was the 4 wants rather than the 3 and the goal. The goal is no longer there
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 1:14 AM
I seem to be having some trouble, I have thrown 2 parties and still no baby. At some point does the throw a party offer baby shower? mine only offers house party is that the problem?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 10:09 AM
You need to throw a House Party, but your score has to be "Good Time" I put the hot tub Riley got in the yard and put food, a bar (with bartender) and stereo on the deck. I made sure that Mikey danced and talked everyone and then asked everyone to join him in the hot tub.