Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 6:14 PM
TS2 Cheats
Just wanted to let everyone know that the TS2 money cheats work in Life Stories. kaching = 1,000 simoleans, motherlode = 50,000 simoleans
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 9:45 AM
Thanks! I was just about to do a search for those cheats. DOes anyone knoe if max motives works with sims life stories?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 6:10 PM
I can't get the cheat window to come up while in Story play. Are you talking about just during free play?

I don't really feel the need for it with Riley's life though. Mickey brought about 48,000 with him into the marriage, so they're doing well.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 10:33 PM
All cheats from The Sims 2 up to Open for Business works in Life Stories. Of chorse Pets cheats doesn't work, because this is not Pets.

Cheats do work in Riley's Story. But only in Free Play of the game.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 3:36 AM
Oh, I see now - finished the game and it has now turned into freeplay. Now it works! Cool! I'm working on Vincent now! =D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 4:13 AM
Vincent is perhaps my favorite out of the two. Maybe it is because I am a guy and Vincent has troubles most guys have.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 6:30 PM
Yeah, I think it's cool that they did something that guys could relate to. Both stories are a bit corney, of course, but enjoyable!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th May 2007 at 10:42 PM
I have tested a list of the cheats that work (only in free play).

Some are repeated for information that they can be used in these manners.

e.g 'move_objects on' or 'moveObjects on'

Still testing more at the moment.

CHEAT CODE DESCRIPTION

move_objects on Move unmovable objects on

moveObjects on Move unmovable objects on

move_objects off Move unmovable objects off

moveObjects off Move unmovable objects off

Kaching Adds §1.000,- to household funds

Motherlode Adds §50.000,- to household funds

Aging on Sims won't age off

aging on Sims won't age off

AGING on Sims won't age off

Aging off Sims won't age on

aging off Sims won't age on

AGING off Sims won't age on

StretchSkeleton (number) Make your sim smaller or higher (number can be any from 0, 0.1 to no limit. Default is 1 normal size)

boolProp snapObjectsToGrid true Place objects out of grid off

boolProp snapObjectsToGrid false Place objects out of grid on

boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true Turns on debug mode. Need to type at neighbourhood screen (At CAS Shift+N unlock hidden maxis contents Shift+M to lock.)

boolProp testingCheatsEnabled false Turns off debug mode. Need to use this when not using boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true to avoid games crashes.

boolprop constrainFloorElevation true Turns off raise or lower the floor even when there are objects, flooring or walls on it.

boolprop constrainFloorElevation false Turns on raise or lower the floor even when there are objects, flooring or walls on it.

boolProp simShadows true Turns shadow of sim on

boolProp simShadows false Turns shadow of sim off

Vsync on

Vsync off Turning off increases game performance but with some graphical errors as the price.

floatProp tvVolume (0 - 1) 0.5 is default. Lower or increase number to manage tv sound.

boolProp displayPaths true Turns on see the path where the selected sim walks to

boolProp displayPaths false Turns off see the path where the selected sim walks to

boolprop unevenTilesFloorable true Turns on place floortiles on sloped ground

boolprop unevenTilesFloorable false Turns off place floortiles on sloped ground

boolProp useEffects true Turns on all effects like speech balloons, memories and the sky

boolProp useEffects false Turns off all effects like speech balloons, memories and the sky

faceBlendLimits on/off When making a child in CAS, this cheat can turn off facial bounding limitations

boolProp useShaders true Makes the pool water clearer on

boolProp useShaders false Makes the pool water clearer off

boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation
true Allows rotating any object in 45 degree increments with < and > keys

boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation
false Disallows rotating any object in 45 degree increments with < and > keys

setHighestAllowedLevel (level) (1 - 255) Can build higher then 5 floors. The higher the level, the slower your computer game speed.
#9 Old 14th May 2007 at 10:09 PM
I haven't played in a few months.. like 6, how do I get the cheat window to come up??
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th May 2007 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Laylah
I haven't played in a few months.. like 6, how do I get the cheat window to come up??

Shift+Ctrl+C