Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Naughty & Nice Male Skins (Muscular)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,383 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 279,035 Views
Uploaded: 11th Jun 2010 at 2:43 AM
Updated: 11th Jun 2010 at 4:38 PM
Ok guys here is the first of my set of male skins, the muscular version.
I will be making hairy and non-muscular versions in the not-too-distant future.

They are for teens, young-adult, adult and elders. They are in both light and dark tones and come in Default and Non-Default. You can get the full skins or just the faces / bodies.

These are barbie skins, if you want the ones with pubic hair that are compatible with anatomical meshes, you will have to check my site or sexysims.

Here's what I did:
· De-saturated the tone slightly
· Edited the eyes to give them a nice frame and inner eye corner
· Lips were given texture and highlighting
· Nostrils were shaped and defined
· Highlighted the forehead, upper cheekbones, nose, chin, ears
· Added nipples
· Added abdomen muscles (thanks to Kravenous for allowing me to edit a piece of his art to suit)
· Added snail trail / treasure trail and pubic hair to Naughty (using NagelSeries 19 ps brushes)
· Entire body was hand highlighted/shaded
· Veins were hand drawn onto the arms and backs of hands and wrists
· Edited the shoulder blades and highlighted/shaded the back
· Rounded the bum
· Cleaned up fingernails and toenails

Don’t forget to delete any other default male skins you have installed before using these!
If you download only faces then your faces will be mine and your bodies will be whatever default body skin you are using.
If you download only bodies then your bodies will be mine but your faces will be whatever default face skin you are using.
<3

Additional Credits:
Rez Delnava for the UI Mod <3

CmarNYC for Skininator <3

I'm pretty sure that bottom brown hair in the faces shot is by Tum Tum here

I am using aikea guinea's default replacement textures for my base hairs. You can find them all at Club Crimsyn

Everyone on my blog and cff who helped me with their comments and advice. ILU.